Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up at 7:30 so I would have time to get ready before I met Luke downstairs. I took a shower and put some light wash blue jean shorts on with a British flag crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun. Gemma and I were going to head to the beach later so I didn't put to much effort into my appearance. I added some mascara and lip gloss to finish off my outfit. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.

From: Liam

'Mornin love! Goin to the studio today but maybe catch a movie or something later? I miss spending time with you :( Lemme know xxxx' Sent 8:03 am

To: Liam

'Sure Li! Gem and I will be at the beach so maybe we could go to the boardwalk? Have fun!! I love

youuuu <3' Sent 8:24 am

From: Liam

'Sounds Lovely! Meet you there around 4 :) <3' sent 8:26

"Good morning" Gemma said walking out from her bedroom.

"Good morning. I need to go take care of something really quick. I'll be back by 9:30 then we can go to the beach. Is that good?"

"That's fine. I'll just go grab some food" she replied while yawning.

"Ok. See ya" I grabbed my purse then walked out of the room. I walked to Harry's room because I still had some time. I knocked on the door and Louis answered.

"Jade! Harry your sister is here!" he screamed then moved over so I could get in.

"Hey sweetheart!" Harry said hugging me.

"Jade, I'm making tea! Do you want some?" Louis yelled from the small kitchen in their room.

"No thanks" I yelled back. "How could somebody have so much fucking energy this early?"

"I have absolutely no idea" Harry said chuckling.

"Come help me make pancakes Jade!" Louis walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my hand.

"I don't have much time Lou" I sighed.

"You never have time to be with me" he said fake crying. I thought about it and we haven't spend time together in a long time. Almost 4 months. He was like my brother and I felt bad.

"Aww. Boo, how about we have a Jade and Louis time next time you have an off day"

"Yay!" he said hugging me. "I love you Jade! You're the best"

"I love you too but I need to go now"

"Have a good day darling!" Louis kissed me on the head before letting go.

"Bye Harry" I waved before walking out.

"Bye!" he replied.

I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button to take me to the lobby. The door opened and I saw Luke playing on his phone in one of the chairs. He stood up when he saw me walking over.

"Good morning Jade. Did you sleep well?" he asked in his Australian voice that gave me goosebumps.

"Yes I did. You?" I asked

"Pretty well. Do you want to head to Starbucks so we can talk?" he asked.

"Sure" he took my hand without intertwining fingers and I couldn't help but smile at his gesture. He looked down at me and his cheeks flushed a deep red.

"I-uh...Is-is this ok?" I could tell that he was nervous because he was shaking and his palms were kinda sweaty.

"Absolutely" I smiled at him and we walked down the street hand in hand. It was quite warm and sunny out. Luke looked sexy today. He was wearing a white Nirvana shirt with black pants and Vans. A pair of black Ray Bans covered his blue eyes but he still looked insanely cute.