Those Two

A/N: 2.68 reads already!? Thank you so much!! You guys are the best!! Love u!

Lafayette loved John, he was his best friend in the world besides Hercules. But still, he was also Alex's brother, or foster brother, doesn't matter. And he couldn't help to notice strange things about those two.

Yes, Alexander had started using the boy's uniform in school (Thanks to John's insistence) but that wasn't what was bothering Lafayette, I don't even think he noticed the uniform change.

He thing is that his best friend and 'sister' had been acting extremely...

Close. Lately.

And as a over protective brother Laf couldn't help to worry.

"What's with that face Laffy?"

Lafayette growled in response.

"Don't tell me that you're still worried about Johnny and 'Lexandra"

"Maybe.."

"Laf there is nothing to worry about, you know Johnny's gay"

"He's actually bisexual"

"What? No way"

"Herc I swear"

"I'm sorry dude but I don't believe you"

"The point is, Herc, that– 'Lexandra is still so innocent, what if John hurts her!?"

"Lafayette, we are talking about John. That guy is a literal sunflower. Do you really think he could hurt 'Xandra?"

"Well, not really? But what if–"

"Talking about the king of England there they are"

John walked towards the guys with a really tired looking, sleeping Alex curled up in his arms.

"Sup guys, uh, Lafa you ok? You seem worried..?"

"Ac–"

"He's ok, ignore him" Hercules interrupted.

"Why are you carrying my sister anyways?"

"Oh, he just fell asleep in class, I didn't wanted to wake him up, y'know he barely sleeps"

"He..?"

"SHE! I–I meant she! Tongue slip he he.." He nervously looked at the non-existent clock in his arm. "Oh look at the time! I gotta go bye guys!"

...

..

.

"Well that was...something"

"There is something going on with those two and I'm so gonna figure it out.