No

A/N: I was going to update this tomorrow, but since I have as much self control as Alexander Hamilton I decided to just post it already.

"Lex we have to tell someone"

"No"

Alex, please. He didn't got the chance to do anything, but what if this happens again and– and you can't escape...Lex I can't keep seeing you hurt.."

He said nothing.

"Lex, please" He gently took Alex hands and started rubbing circles on them with is thumb. "Let's just tell someone. We can get you help ok? We could report King, what if there is more people being harrased by him?"

"No, John"

"Lexy–"

"I don't want to, John!" He snatched his hands from John's. "I don't wanna be known as the "rape victim"! I don't want to be pitied by everyone! I wasn't even actually raped for gods sake. And it doesn't matter anyways because it's my fault this happened ok!? Everything is my fault!"

John almost felt like crying. "Alex, this is not your fault. No matter what you did, no matter what happened none of this was your fault, ok? You didn't ask to be in that situation"

"If I just hadn't used the boys bathroom yesterday...If I was just fucking normal, if I...If I wasn't born...You wouldn't have to be dealing with my shit right now.." The taller boy wrapped his arms around Alexander and squeezed his small body into a conforming hug.

"Alex, I'm not "dealing with your shit", if something happens to you I don't know what I would do. Hell I don't know what to do now. But you're not bothering me. If I'm here for something is to help you, never doubt that ok?"

Alex sighed in John's chest and nodded.

"Do you want to call the police? Tell Mr.Washington?"

"No"