Q&A!!!

Here we are with the questions!! Thank you guys for participating and stuff ahhh Ily guys

Now, let the questions begin!!

Biggest obsession? (Besides Hamilton)

Figuring out plot twists and John Laurens being happy.

Fav Artist(Music)/Band?

Favorite singer is Melanie Martinez (Mad Hater readers probably noticed that already lmao) And Band 'Set It Off'!! I haven't heard all of their songs but I love the ones I've heard!!!

Fav book/story you've written or are currently writing?

"Stalker Boy" 'cause I love making you guys cringe.

What is the center of the Universe?

Night Vale. Don't question it.

What's the meaning of life?

What's a life?

What got you into Hamilton and/or Lams?

I got into Hamilton when a girl I followed on Twitter posted a Reynolds Pamphlet animatic. I listened to the song for like a week without stop but then I got hospitalized and I was bored so I was like "Hey, why not listen to the rest of the musical??" And I got obsessed. With Lams it's as simple as that their love is too beautiful and it's consuming my soul.

Will TJeffs ever stop eating macaroni?

Never.

Did John and Alex ever get married?

Yes, after being engaged for like six years.

@/The people who were horrid to my baby bean, what happened to them? Did karma ever worked out?

After Alex came out as trans to everyone the Schuylers felt guilty and sad for being like they were with Alex so they secretly threatened the whole school with destroying their lives if they ever bothered him again. Most the girls who bothered Alexander ended up as teenage moms living in their parent's attic by age thirty and working on McDonals or Taco Bell.

Favorite Fanfiction to write?

Aside from "Stalker Boy" I love writing "Mad Hater" cause I love to confuse you guys.

Favorite fanfiction that you read/are currently reading?

The Song Of Alexander on AO3 is the best Fanfiction EVER and no one can tell me otherwise. It's awesome and very very historically accurate. Many times I've wanted to strangle both John and Alex but it's worth it.

What's your favorite quote/line from the book?

I'll be honest with you m8, I have no idea.

hOw often do John and Alex frick frack?

When Alex becomes more comfortable, like two or three times at month, maybe? They are more cuddlier than sexual.

Fav OTP besides Lams?

From Hamilton, then Elidre (Elizabeth Schuyler x John André) they were kinda cannon, fight me.