You and I

Alex woke up in his bed with a terrible headache.

Hangovers.Are.The.Worst.

But he needed to go to school, so even if he looked like a rotten corpse he got up and went to school.

Lafayette didn't go, he stayed at home dying and vomiting basically everything.

Hércules didn't showed up to school either.

Only John went.

Well, there were also the Schuyler Sisters. But Alex wasn't in the mood of having three girls braiding his hair, not today.

So he spent his whole day with John.

And honestly it couldn't have been better.

Obviously, John didn't knew Alex's "little secret", but he did knew how much Alex hated those school uniform skirts.

Like every time Lafayette and Hercules aren't around, John brought an extra pair of pants and gave them to Alex.

It may look like a small detail but Alex really appreciated when John did that.

The pants were kind of big for him 'cause he is smol and John is obviously bigger than him, but Laurens though that "she" looked cute on them.

Alex and John had a special friendship, they were like partners in crime.

That was why it hurt Alex to hide his secret from him.

Sometimes he would think about telling him.

But then drop the idea, because of the fear he had of loosing his best friend and actual crush.

But secrets can't be keep that easily. And someday, everyone would know.

He knew that, but refused to believe it.