Can i trust you? A phan fan fiction

Phil's P.O.V-

*I was screaming for help, but no one could hear me. Except for the people who were beating me harshly. All of the shrieks emitting from my mouth were being drowned out or no one really cared for me enough to help me. But obviously, it didn't matter how loud I shrieked. It most likely amused them more. Their sick and twisted torment sessions with me were probably made better with them seeing me have a reaction from their cruel punishment. And honestly, it didn't matter to me either. It just means that I'd cut a little deeper tonight. Maybe I'd bleed out and it would all be over. All of this torment and taunting. The pain would be gone. I would be gone. I mean, my absence from existence wouldn't matter to anyone anyway. Everyone would probably celebrate because I was diminished from existence. I wouldn't blame them. Who could love poor, defenceless Phil? And not to mention hes a freak. A weird, emo, freak is all I am.

A kick to my already bruised stomach sent me from my weirdly comforting dreams into the sad reality I called my life. I looked around in the group of my abusers to try and see if anyone of the fifteen had a little regret in their eyes. I couldn't find a single person with even a slice of soul in their demonically, black eyes.None of them had compassion in their eyes. I looked into the eyes of every single one of my enemies and couldn't find a single one. The closest I got to compassion was a solemn looking guy in the back of the group. But that didn't last very long. His friends pushed him towards me. He hesitated with what looked like tears in his eyes. 'They're probably just watery' I thought grimly. Im pretty sure I was correct about this theory because about 10 seconds later, a punch was thrown at my face and then a couple of kicks towards my body. And then a few more kicks and punches as his friends pushed away the guy to get their turn in this 'fun' event because obviously hurting me was the funnest thing they could do on a Monday night! This went on for more agonizing minutes until I could barely tell what direction the punches and kicks were coming from. My vision was blurring and I started seeing stars. I was wishing with all my might that either; they stop or I die. I cant deal with all of this much longer. Each time I get assaulted, it just pushes me farther and farther to the edge of the cliff that i'm so accustomed to.

After about five more painfully slow minutes, the group started to disperse. I was in agonizing pain and started crying immediately. Why does this have to happen to me? Why, out of all people, did they choose to pick on me compared to the others? What makes me so special that they would only pick on me?! I heard a sniffle behind me that was not my own whimpering noises. As my vision was clearing up slightly, I looked up and saw they guy from earlier, the one with a bit of soul left. It seemed as if he had tears in his eyes and this time I couldn't pretend that his eyes were just watery because they obviously werent. He was biting his lip with regret. Tears started streaming down his face. He mouthed a quick, "Im sorry." before he ran off into the distance. What was that about? Could someone have actually showed me compassion for the first time in my life? I had forgotten about my pain momentarily. That barely ever happens.

***************************************************************authors note

Hi guys! It's Celeste and this is my first phan fan fiction cx so I hope you like it!! I'll try to update as much as possible ^.^ goodbye for now and I shall see you next time!! gooodddddbyeeee