Crashing

Phil's P.O.V-

What did he mean by dont run away? I never ran away. Well, I couldn't run away. I either didn't care enough to run away or I physically couldn't move and even if I wanted to run away, I didn't. I knew it would mean harsher beatings for the days to come.

I don't think I could take that. I mean, they were bad enough as it is. I passed out after most of them, just think if they worse than that. I shivered at the mere though of that even happening.

And since that was the case, HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE RUN AWAY? I sat, reflecting on the past to try and remember if there was ever an instance where I ran away. Until someone sat by me.

WHAT, THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. No one ever sat by me. And if they did, there would be a huge penalty for it. And when I say they would get a huge penalty for it, I meant it. It meant getting beaten by the bullies. So this guy had guts, sitting by emo Lester like that. Mad props to him even though I wanted to hit him against his head for being so stupid.(All this violence is really rubbing off on me.) Maybe I should warm him, just in case its a new kid. Id feel really bad if I caused another person to get beaten.

I looked over my shoulder, bewildered that he sat by me. It took a second to realize who it was. It was Dan.

He was staring at me intently, like he wanted to say something that had been bothering him but of course that was probably apart of my imagination. He quickly got up and walked away.

What just happened? Did the guy, who's punches probably hurt the worst when thrown at me, sit by me? What the hell? I obviously didn't care for him, so why did he care about me?

Oh god, I'm so confused. Did he actually mean what he said last night? Ugh, thank god the bell just rung. I need to get out of this class. The next class was a free period so of course I went to the library. I always went there to be alone. Even though I'm always alone....... Anyway I went to the library and was greeted by the librarian. "Good morning, Phillip." The librarian said, not even looking up from the book he was reading to see if it was me. Of course he didnt have to. I was the only one to ever come in here. For obvious reasons.

"Good morning, Mr. Dawson.' I said. I sat down, taking out a book to read. Of course it was a pokédex. I kept looking through the book until I saw a Pokemon that vaguely resembled a lion.

I love lions because of their bravery and their rawr. They're so corageous and amazing. I loved lions almost as much as I loved Sarah Michelle Gellar. Just as I was day dreaming about lions, the bell rang. Had it been a whole period already?

I hurriedly picked up all my stuff and scurried to my third period. It was all the way on the other side of the building and I had 3 minutes to get there. I started running down the halls. Two more minutes.... one more minute.

BAM!!! I crashed into someone.

*******************************

Authors note-

More chapters soon!!

Kik- awesomebands567

Twitter- @celestejones401

Instagram- celestejones518