Jealous?

Dans P.O.V-

I had released my thoughts onto Phil again and I honestly felt bad. I don't want him to care about me. I don't want him to worry about me. I don't deserve it.

But Phil's arm around my shoulder felt so comfortable that I couldn't help but to feel better. Phil looked a lot better too.

Just as we were residing into our thoughts, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is that?" I asked Phil worriedly. "I don't know... I don't think anyone knows my address." Phil said as he walked towards the door.

Phil reluctantly opened the door and there was a very pretty blonde girl standing there.

"Hi! My car broke down in front of your house and I was wondering if I could use your phone..." She said.

"Of course! Come in!" Phil smiled warmly at her. She smiled flirtatiously back at him. My face heated with rage. Phil led her to the living room but when she saw me, her smile quickly faded.

When Phil came into the room with the phone her smile quickly reappeared. She took the phone and hugged him tightly.

I don't know why but I was extremely jealous. I shook myself. Why was I jealous? I barely knew Phil and I was already extremely over-protective of him. God, what's wrong with me?

Why am I jealous of her? I should be jealous of him! I mean, the girls beautiful! But she's obviously a bitch. The way her expression changed when she saw me indicates that she's thirsty as fuuuccckkk.I laughed at my use of words.

"How could I ever repay you?" She asked sexily. "There's no need for that, it's my pleasure!" Phil responded. Eugh, why was he so nice?

"Oh! I know how I can repay you!" She practically squealed. "Wha-" Phil was cut off by the blonde bitch grabbing his face and slamming her lips onto his.

Phil's face turned to a bright red. I was infuriated. How dare she? How dare she come onto MY man?! Wait...my man? Why did I call him my man? What was up with me today? Did I like Phil? Was I gay?! NO! Of course not! I could get any girl in school and I didn't feel this way about any other guys! Oh god, what's wrong with me?

Phil's P.O.V-

The slut kissed me!! My face heated. What was wrong with her?!? I looked over at Dan for help but he wasn't paying attention. His face was washed in anger. Why was he mad? Did he want to be the one to kiss the girl, because he could have her! I didn't want her! She's a little too full of herself for my taste anyway. And not to mention the fact that I don't even go that way.

A few seconds after she pulled away she said, "And I could do much more for you too..." She winked at me.

"No! Get out! Please, get out! Why would you come on to me like that?! I don't even go that way!" Our eyes widened at my secret let out.

"EW! I kissed a faggot!? EW Omg! Bye!" She yelled as she threw the phone to Phil and hastily went towards the door. I followed her but decided better.

I went back to the living room and I saw that Dan had a surprised look on his face. Kay, forgot he was there. And now he knew.

********************************

Authors note-

Kik- awesomebands567

Twitter- @celestejones401

Instagram- celestejones518