Almost

Dans P.O.V-

So Phil had anorexia too. Great. He really is a fixer-upper. (a/n- who got the reference?) But so what? He's still perfect to me no matter how many faults he has. "Can I trust you?" He asked.

"Of course.." I answered honestly this time. I hope he can trust me. We can't keep on like this, avoiding our problems just to spare each others feelings. We need to start talking to each other about whats happening in our heads and not avoid the subject and then just drop the subject all together. 

And I was ready to turn my life completely around so Phil could trust. I wanted him to trust me more than anything else in the world. "I... I just- I cant explain it. I just feel so bad about myself that I do anything I can to improve it in even the slightest ways. One day, when I looked in the mirror, all I could see was fat and ugliness. I thought of ways I could loose weight. I couldn't exercise due to the fact that I was weak everday from the beating I recieved at school. And I didnt eat alot anyway so I thought that if I just stopped eating all together, the fat would just melt away and then someone would actually like me for once. But it seemed like, no matter how long I fasted, the fat would never dissapear. I felt like i was underneath everyone else. No, actually, I KNEW that I was underneath everyone." Phil finished.

Tears were now cascading down my face. Phil looked as if he wanted to cry but was trying to be tough and hold it all in for my sake. I laughed. "I'm supposed to be the one conforting you! But look at me! I'm crying like a lttke baby!" I stated. Phil smiled at me. A real smile. 'Thank you for telling me." I whispered to Phil.

"Thank you for actually caring." He said back. We stared into eachothers eyes for what seemed like an eternity before I felt myself leaning closer with each passing second. Now, we were only inches apart, our lips almost touching. Only a few more inches and then we'd be kissing. I leaned in a bit more, our lips now grazing each others.

And then the door busted open.

We quickly pulled away from each other. I didn't get to see who busted in the door, but Phil whispered to me, "Go now, please. I know I said I didnt want you to go, but please leave.Come back in 30 minutes or when you see them leave. Please." I stared at him and then I looked at the unexpected quest.

Phils parents.

"Are you sure? Will you be ok?" I asked. He hurridly nodded. I stood up and grabbed the paper on his bedside table. While walking out of the room, I brushed past his mum and tried to get past his dad but instead, he grabbed me and whispered meanacingly in my ear, "You should've let the fag die." And then pushed me out of the room. I looked at him for a moment, and then he slammed the door in my face.

***********************************************************************************************************

Authors Note-

Hey guys, its celeste! How are you? How'd you like that near kiss? Were you sexually frustrated by it? ;) Anyway... Phils parents, eh? What do you think they're like? You'll find out next chapter!!! When should I update next? You decide!!

AND HOLY PHAN!!! 1200 READS!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL WHAT IS AIR!?!?! I SERIOUSLY CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CELEBRATE!?! COMMENT AND TELL ME!!!

This updates shoutout goes to *shredding guitar solo and intense screaming* larrystylinson69 because the comented and they seem to like my story ^-^ ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET A SHOUTOUT IS COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, OR INBOX ME!!! ITS SIMPLE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Love you guys <3 byeeeeeeee

kik- awesomebands567

instagram- celestejones518

tumblr- heyitscelestejones

twitter- celestejones20