Please Dont Notice

Phils P.O.V-

Dan led me to the restrooms of the school and I immediately started panicking. What if he sees the bruises that littered my arms?? What if someone walks in while I'm cleaning up?? I'd get made fun of even more if that happened! Everyone would know that I was an emo little fag that cut himself. The bullying would get worse and Dan wouldn't be able to stop it. And oh my god, what if I was triggered from being in the same facility as when I attempted?? Oh no, that can't happen. Definitely not.

Dan pushed open the restroom door and I immediately saw how the stall where I attempted at was blocked off, unavailable for use. Dan looked at me sadly but I just shook it off.

I made my way towards the sink and I looked at Dan one last time before I rolled up my sleeves. I turned on the sink and worked quickly so that Dan wouldn't be able to notice the red and purple bruises that covered both of my arms. Luckily, I only had to roll up one sleeve instead of both.

"First of all, why don't you have your bandage on? Second, stop moving your arm so quick because that won't help you and it'll just make you hurt worse. Here, let me help you." Dan said as he grabbed my arm gently. I flinched at his touch and pulled my arm hastily away from him.

"Phil! Are you alright?" Dan asked calmly. I nodded and rolled down my sleeves, quietly exiting the bathroom leaving Dan to stand there in an astonished state.

I quickly made my way down the corridors and towards the library where I usually would be at this time. Leaving Dan like that probably worked in my favor then. He didn't notice the bruises and I didn't have to eat. So that's a win for me.

I turned the corner and I saw a sight that's not that appealing to me right now. Oh, Jack. How I didn't miss you and your gang. I instantly turned around and went the opposite way but lucky me, Dan was waiting in the middle of the hallway for me. Joy.

I guess you could say I was trapped. But of course I knew I should probably just go to Dan and just let him question everything I did. And did I do that? Yep. Except instead of stopping right there where he was, I grabbed his hand and silently led him to an abandoned classroom near us. My heart was pounding. I knew that they saw me but I was hoping that they wouldn't follow me.

I pulled Dan into the room and shut the door behind him. I collapsed onto the floor and started breathing heavily. "Everything's okay" I told myself. "Everything's gonna be fine"

"What the hell just happened? What the fuck was that, Phil?" I heard Dan silently scream at me. I looked at him with wide eyes. He was mad at me. I didn't like him being mad at me, I've seen him like that before and I knew that, that led to him beating me with his buddies. But Dan wasn't like that anymore, was he?

I cowered down in fear and I just listened to Dan yell at me about how it made him made that I couldn't trust him enough to let him help me clean up, to tell him what happened to my cheek and why I was limping, and how he didn't appreciate me dragging him here if I wasn't going to give him answers.

"I CANT TELL YOU ALRIGHT DAN! I CANT TELL YOU WHY." I suddenly yelled at him. Dan got quiet and backed down a little bit. "Why can't you tell me?!? I just want to know!! Why can't you trust me!!!!?" Dan asked. "BECAUSE I CANT TRUST ANYBODY, OKAY?" I continued to yell. "YES YOU CAN PHIL. THIS ISNT A FUCKING STORY THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT AGAINST YOU AND YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS REAL LIFE NOT FUCKING FICTION." He shot back. I just stared at him.

"Fine, you're right. This isn't fiction. But you're wrong. Everyone's against me. I know they are. But to appease you, I'll answer your questions. What would you like to know?"

*********************************

Authors Note-

Sup guys it's Celeste and yeah. This chapter happened 😂 glad I updated aren't you? I told you I wouldn't update for a week haha

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS

KIK- awesomebands567

Instagram- celestejones518

Tumblr- heyitscelestejones

Twitter- @celestejones401

Ask.fm- ask.fm/celestejones401

Snapchat- celestejones401

Youtube- Celeste Jones
(Seriously subscribe though)