"agony"

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END YASSSS*

Phil's P.O.V-

"Follow me." The voice said. Again, I had the strange sense that I had heard that voice before. Perhaps even recently. I felt so bad that I didn't know who was speaking, but I obliged to his command even if I couldn't remember who was speaking. I slowly got myself up off the ground and shuffled towards the shadowy figure. I tried to see who he was but deemed it no use after I realized he was staying hidden for a reason. Something kept gnawing at the back of my mind that told me I should feel bad that I couldn't remember who this was. I knew that I wasn't in any danger because Dan was near here and he wouldn't let anything hurt me......right? No, of course not! He wouldn't let anything get by him and hurt me! And I could protect myself because I'm a man! Yeah! And he was right up the trail so he had seen this person unless he walked through the woods...

I quickly shook the thought. "I'm safe." I kept repeating to myself quietly over and over. I said it so much that I actually started to believe it. I would be fine! I confidently strode behind the figure which was a first for me. It was weird for me to walk with so much confidence in my stride that it actually scared me when I started to walk that way. We walked nearer and nearer to the end of the trail. Shouldn't we have seen Dan by now? Eh, he's probably a little further down, meeting Chris. Wait a minute....Chris! That's it! Christ is the shadowy figure!!!

I mentally face palmed myself at my stupidity. How did I not know it was Chris?!?! I walked further, my head now bowed in shame of my idiocy. I looked up and saw a bright glowing mass in front of me. My eyes focused on the glowing light and then I saw it. It was a heart shaped array of candles with none other than Dan standing in the middle of it holding flowers and a box of chocolates. And then of course, behind him is a bag of mcdonalds. Of course.

"Dan-" I choked out. Dan smiled widely and Chris stood there, his arms crossed over his chest with a sad/happy/smug look on his face. I slowly walked forward and carefully stepped over the candles. I wrapped my arms tightly and whispered lightly in his ear, " Thank you Dan. Thank you so much. You're so cute and cheesy but I guess that why I love you.." We separated from the hug and I lightly planted a kiss on Dans cheek. I could practically feel Chris sulk but I ignored it because this moment was absolute perfection. I grinned goofily at thus adorable guy and linked arms with him. Dan held the flowers out for me and I took them bashfully. "You didn't have to..." I said. "No, I didn't have to. But I wanted to." Dan replied. I smiled and sniffed the beautiful flowers. They smelled of lilac! I love lilac!! But something in my mind told me to do something a bit daring, so I obliged.

I unlinked our arms and walked carefully out of the circle, heading towards Chris. Once I reached him I said, "thank you." And kissed him on the cheek just as I had with Dan. Chris' face turned red and I heard Dan scream in "agony". I turned around and smirked at Dan. You could tell that Dan was jealous. Dan marched over to where I was, put his arms around me, and slammed out lips together. When we pulled away, Dan gave Chris a smug look and Chris just rolled his eyes. I laughed and grabbed Dans hand and out my arm over Chris' shoulder, ignoring the slight pain that went through my arm because of it.

We started walking along the path, exchanging simple conversation when Dan suddenly shouted, "Shit! THE FOOD PHIL! THE FOOD! AND THE CANDLES!!! Oh god, oh god, oh god they're going to burn, phil. They. Are. Going. To. Burn. Down. The. Whole. Forest!" Dan then turned around, sprinting back towards the candles and forgotten....everything. When we finally got everything and blew out the candles (luckily without starting a fire) we started to actually walk to it spot.

*******************************************************

Authors Note-

IVE GOT A NEW STORY OUT. REPEAT. I HAVE GOT A NEW STORY OUT AND IT SHALL BE BETTER THAN ANY STORY I HAVE WRITTEN, I PROMISE! SO PLEASE GO CHECK THAT OUT ITS ON MY PROFILE AND WHILE YOURE THERE PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND BOTE AND COMMENT ON EVERYTHING AND DICKS. YEAH!!! ALSO 11K READS YAAASSSS okay that's it cx

Youtube- Celeste jones

Kik- awesomebands567

Instagram- celestejones518

Ask fm- ask.fm/Celestejones401

Snapchat- celestejones401

Tumblr- heyitscelestejones

Twitter- @celestejones401