Secrets revealed

Phil's P.O.V-

"I'm here again?!?!" I woke up on Dans couch once more. I moved a little to get a better view of the room.

I needed Dan to explain why I was here so I put on my best acting skills and 'groggily' said, "Where am I?" Damn that was pretty convincing.

"Phil!" Dan exclaimed excitedly. Again, I needed answers so I 'angrily' said, "Why am I back here?" Well technically I wasn't acting then because I was pretty mad that I was back in his house. His answer surprised me.

"Because you were passed out on your doorstep. You needed help." I got scared.

"You know where I live!?" I was frightened, what if he told his friends? "Yeah...." Dan said shyly.

I replied in the same tone of voice, "Oh my god Dan, thanks for helping me and all, but I -I don't feel comfortable being here" I tried to get up, but it hurt like hell and I fell straight back down.

"Oh my god Phil!" Dan said, rushing to my side. I lied and said, "I'm fine........ I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired, that's all."

"Phil, you were passed out for an hour, you can't be tired." He was right, I wasn't tired. I just wanted to go home and find sweet escape in my razor, but he couldn't know that.

"Dan! I need to go home!" I said urgently. The thought of my razor was sending me over the edge. I needed to get home NOW.

"Phil, how are you going to be able to move?" Dan asked worriedly. "I don't know..... Ill manage."

"Phil! Let me go with you! Ill help you!" Dan said, getting excited. "Dan, I don't know........can I trust you?" I asked, not really caring about the answer or if he went or not, I just wanted my special cabinet. Did I lock it? I don't think so, I didn't care anyway. I just needed sweet release.

"Yes Phil, you can trust me." I didn't believe him, but it didn't matter. "Fine. You can help me." I said in an exasperated voice. Dan grabbed some stuff, then his keys, and then we finally left.

"Okay Phil, if I'm going to help you, then do what I tell you once we get to your house." Dan said. "Okay...." I said getting more anxious by the minute.

We finally pulled up in the driveway and I was jumping up and down with excitement, of course not literally.

I had a huge smile on my face that Dan seemed to notice. "What are you so happy for?" Dan said, now smiling. "Nothing in particular, just happy to be home!" That wasn't a complete lie. Dan laughed. "I've never seen you happy before Phil!" Neither had I.

Dans P.O.V-

Phil was smiling and I was happy for him. I didn't know why he was so happy, but he looked adorable when he smiled.

Wait, what did I just think? I think I'm losing it. I mean, Phil was attractive, but I don't know why I called him that. I need to rethink what I just said, but not right now. Right now I needed to take care of Phil.

We got out of the car and unlocked Phil's house. His house felt comfortable and laid back despite there being mysterious liquid in the carpets.

Phil led me to the living room and I instructed him to sit on the couch.

"Well, we're here! Now do you mind if I go to the bathroom?" Phil asked anxiously. "No, of course not. But can you get to the bathroom by yourself?" I asked, concerned coating my voice.

"I think so-" Phil said as he tried to stand up, but failing miserably. "Do you want me to help you?" I asked. "Yeah, fine whatever you can help me."

I put Phil's arm around me and helped him to the bathroom. When we got there, there was an unholy site.

There was dried blood everywhere and a cabinet was open.

Inside was a bloody razor.

*******************************

AUTHORS NOTE-

Kik- awesomebands567

Twitter- @celestejones401

Instagram- celestejones518

Youtube- Celeste Jones