Ringing

Dans P.O.V

Flashing lights and screeching sirens. People in scrubs and doctors mask rushing into the building. Everything was going in slow motion. I couldn't feel anything. Just numbness.

The doctors were running into the school to save Phil. They said his heart might stop any minute now. They said he cut to deep. They said he bled out to the point were his heart couldn't pump blood. They said he nearly hit a vein. They said he's going to die. They said that there's not a very big chance of him making it. They said I would be ok. But I knew I wouldn't.

All I could see we're images of Phil lying on the blood covered ground. When I walked into the bathroom and saw him passed out, he had a smile in his face.

Maybe he was happy to be gone, I didn't know. But I was selfish and wanted him to be here. So, I called an ambulance to save him. As soon as the E.R got here, I went into shock mode.

I caused this. I made him attempt suicide. He maybe dead because of me. Just because I had to be cool. All because I was too selfish. I couldn't just let him die like he wanted. I just had to call 999 so he can survive for me.

But after hearing that he might not be saved, I felt as though I were surfing on a blue line. Just waiting to find the white.

As I followed the doctors to the ambulance, my hearing started to go dead. All of the voices started to go down and all I could hear was my heartbeat and a constant, high pitch ringing.

I fell to deep for Phil. And instead of showing it, I made him attempt suicide. How was I make it up to him if he woke up? If he woke up.... It hurt so much to say if. But what if he didn't wake up?

What if this was all for nothing? Did I fall in love with someone just to have them ripped away from me because of my own actions?

My hearing was zoning back in but we still haven't reached the ambulance. I needed to get Phil to this hospital, but I also needed to get out of this school.

I couldn't stand to look at any of the people that helped cause Phil's depression. But I guess I was out of luck.

"Hey Dan! Did you hear about Phil?!" A preppy blonde girl with blue eyes said.

"Yes Caitlyn, I did. Don't you see me following the doctors?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Oh! So you're going to see what's wrong with him so we can make fun of him for it!?" She asked, evil glinting in her eyes.

"No! I'm going to help him!" I said. Her face turned into a scowl.

"You're what?" She asked, disbelief coating her voice.

"I'm going to help him and take care of him at the hospital!" I said slowly, walking faster to catch up with the doctors.

We were almost to the ambulance. I started sprinting so I could get there faster. In the short time I knew Phil, I could tell he was perfect. He has made me smile, he's made me happy. He made me fall deeper in love with him. I wish other people could see how nice Phil really is. I wish I could've seen.

We finally reached the ambulance. "Sir, are you riding with this young man?" Said the doctor.

"Yes, sir." I replied hastily.

"What's your name and relation to him?" He asked.

"Um, I'm Dan Howell, and I'm his friend-"

"You're friends with him?!" Interrupted Caitlyn.

I narrowed my eyes. "Yes, I am."

She scoffed. "How are you friends with that suicidal fag?!"

"Why wouldn't I be friends with him?" I asked skeptically.

"BECAUSE he's Phil Lester, and you're Dan Howell... you're popular, he's a nerdy fag."

That did it. How dare she? I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by doctors shouting. What happened? I tapped on the shoulder of the closest doctor.

"Excuse me, what's happened? Why is everyone shouting?" I asked.

The doctor looked at me pitifully. "Daniel, his heart stopped. Were giving him CPR. There's barely a chance he'll make it.

My heart skipped a beat. He's not going to survive? what did I do?!? Why did I do this I him!? Tears started streaming down my face. Why did this have to happen?

"Dan, are you crying over him? What the hell?" Caitlyn asked.

Then, I snapped. "Why do you think I'm crying!? Because I can't find Waldo, you dumb bitch?! I'm crying because Phil was the nicest fucking person ever, and he doesn't deserve what I did to him!" I spat out.

"You did this to him?!" Caitlyn asked eagerly.

"In a sense..." I said.

"That's awesome! Lets hope he doesn't make it! That's one less fag off of the street!"

Did she not hear me? Never mind that, I had more important things to focus on.

"Sir, we need to leave immediately, so step inside the ambulance."

I hastily jumped in and looked at the ebony haired boy laying down in agony. His face was paler than usual and he had dried blood all over him.

The doctors were still performing CPR so I could only see glimpses of him.

The door of the ambulance closed behind me. The last thing I heard before driving off was, "Clear!" Then, the ringing started again.

***********************************

Authors Note-

Hey guys, it's Celeste! How are you? Good? Bad? Ok?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

We don't have a shout out this week because nobody has commented ;-;

Anyways, love you guys!!!! Byeeee

One more this, 650 reads?!!?!?? ASDFGHJKL

Kik- awesomebands567

Instagram- celestejones518

Twitter- CelesteJones20

Tumblr- heyitscelestejones