4

Dear diary,

When I walked out of the therapy room today, I found bts standing there. At first, I thought they were waiting for taehyung but then I saw that he was standing with them. I looked at them with a confused expression until Yoongi spoke up.

"Yoo Ra! We expected better from you kid! I'm hurt. You didn't even contact us after you came back!" he had said

"We only knew you came back when taehyung here, happened to mention you. Why didn't you call us?" Jin had pouted while I had just stood there dumbfounded. I didn't know they actually considered me a friend.

"Sorry?" I had cheekily said which made them all laugh. After that, Hoseok had announced that we would all go to my place to hang out together and that it wasn't a choice but an order for everyone so, that's exactly what we all did. We piled up in our cars and proceeded towards my apartment.

When we reached my place, we fooled around quite a lot. All of us kept laughing like maniacs and for a while, I forgot about the inner demons and just had fun with the most important people in my life. After a while, taehyung started whining about the fact that he was bored. So, we decided to watch a movie.

I told Namjoon to choose a movie while I went towards the kitchen to prepare snacks with Jungkook, who had volunteered to help me. I took out the popcorn and put the bag in the microwave while Jungkook took out other snacks. While we were waiting for the popcorn, Jungkook had spoken up which had made me look at him

"Noona?" he had said while I had hummed in response

"You will turn taehyung-hyung into his old self, right?" he had questioned which had made me widen my eyes. After all, I hadn't expected such a question from him

"I miss the old V-hyung. He used to be so cheery. He's in so much pain right now and that hurts me and the other hyungs too. I really do hope you can make him happy again" he had continued. Before I could say something in response, Jimin had shouted for us to hurry. Hearing this, Jungkook had quickly taken out the popcorn and gone into the living room, while I was left standing in the kitchen, my head a whirlpool of questions.

I had just sighed and proceeded towards the living room, thinking one thing Jungkook didn't let me say.

I hope so too, Jungkook. I hope so too.

Yoo Ra
2/4/17

//

double update, as promised! :)