18.5 // epilogue

//

(2 years later)

Yoo Ra opened her eyes only to find the other side of her bed empty. The bright light in the room made her squint her eyes as she looked around her room.

Where is my boyfriend, no, fiancée?

She corrected herself as she remembered the previous night and looked at the new ring on her hand. It had been the happiest moment in her life when he had asked her to marry him. She hadn't expected it, or thought about it before, but the moment he asked her, she knew she wanted to. So she had said yes in a heartbeat and had realised that she had never been this sure about anything.

She walked out of her room and instantly smelt the fresh scent of pancakes. She went into the kitchen and saw him making breakfast.

"Good morning" she said with a smile as she walked towards him. He turned around and his face broke out into a grin the moment he saw her.

"Hey there sleepyhead" he replied with a smile as big as hers. He then proceeded on to give her a soft kiss. Yoo Ra kissed him back while her heart raced inside her chest.

They were broken up by a groan and they looked up only to find Yoo Ra's brother, Tae Oh, looking at them in disgust.

"You guys are disgusting" he said but Yoo Ra could see a hint of a smile on his face.

"Good morning to you too, brother dearest" she replied with a grin while her fiancée just chuckled lightly. Tae Oh just groaned again, going towards the refrigerator.

"You should be thankful we aren't kicking you out even though we're getting married, kid" Yoo Ra teased him even though she knew she'd never do that to her brother. The latter just rolled his eyes and said "Whatever" but the grin on his face told a different story.

After her brother was gone, Yoo Ra felt arms wrapping around her from behind. She turned around and looked into those warm chocolate eyes again. The spark in his eyes made her feel warm inside.

"I made breakfast. Do you wanna try my poor attempt at pancakes?" he grinned cheekily while saying this

It had been a long time since their first meeting. They had been through a lot together and Yoo Ra knew that this was just the beginning. They were definitely going to face a lot more difficulties in life. But she also knew that they'd get through each of them, together. That thought made her feel comforted. If she wanted to face life with anyone, it was him. He had made her happy again after such a long time. She never wanted to let go of him.

"Lead the way Mr. Kim Taehyung. Let's see what kind of food you've made" she grinned. She then proceeded on to take a bite out of the stack of pancakes in front of her and groaned because they tasted so amazing.

"I'll take it that you like them then, soon-to-be Mrs. Kim Yoo Ra" he said with a smile, looking at his beautiful fiancée. He had been so lucky to finally have her and he was not about to let her go anytime soon.

"No they taste like shit" Yoo Ra teased him.

"Oh is that so? Come here you!" he replied with a grin as he chased her around their house, while she ran away from him, laughing.

And in that moment, for Yoo Ra and Taehyung, everything was absolutely perfect.

The End

//

my second baby ended as well *wipes tear*

This has been one hell of a ride y'all. I was not too confident about this book because I felt like I was dragging their story for no reason but thank you all for supporting me throughout. I can't think of any other people who I'd want to support me through this book.

ALSO,,, HAPPY BTS DAY!! ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE THEY DEBUTED Y'ALL I'M SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE SHITS

okay that's all bye!! 

Bonus chapter in next part