//

Dear diary,

Just after I wrote the entry yesterday, I heard a knock on the door. It was taehyung. He had this really worried expression on his face, which was ironic, considering the fact that I constantly kept wondering if he was okay. I remember, he had hugged me really tightly the moment he had seen me.

"Are you okay? I was so scared, do you know that? Why didn't you pick up your phone? Or text back?" he had said while I had just melted in the hug. I never knew I needed that hug until his arms were actually around me. He felt so warm and I didn't want to let go.

But unfortunately, he had let go and had dragged me towards the couch in my living room. I knew what was coming and I was thinking of a lie that would be convincing enough. I couldn't possible tell him what really happened.

"What happened Yoo Ra? Don't try lying. Tell me the truth, please" he had said. The pleading look in his eyes had made me tell me everything, exactly as it had happened. I couldn't lie to him after that. So, I had just put my head down and told him everything.

As I had went on with telling him, his face had just gotten sadder and sadder. When I had finished, he had had tears streaming down on his face and I swear, seeing him like that had made my heart break more than it did when I actually did it. Seeing him had made me feel guiltier and guiltier with each passing second.

After a few seconds, he had pulled me in for a hug while both of us quietly sobbed and we stayed like that for what felt like eternity. He hadn't let go of me and I didn't want him to. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. He had then went on to take care of me the whole day. I had told him to go back to his place but he had protested that he wanted to stay and that I couldn't do anything to change his mind so I should just enjoy his company. So, that's exactly what I did.

Oh, how I enjoyed his company.

Yoo Ra
7/4/17

//