16

//

Dear diary,

My little brother finally moved in with me and that made my mood a hundred times better. My brother is the sweetest person and ever since I told him about my depression, he has been the most supportive person ever. He has been with me through all of my relapses and all the times I felt like dying and helped me until I stood back up on my feet. He may be only 18 but he understands me better than our parents ever did.

I think it's safe to say that my brother doesn't like our parents very much either because he told me that while I was away, the two of them took out all their anger on him and sometimes even hit him. I don't know what happened to my family. It used to be so perfect and now, everything is shattering.

Tae Oh just finished school and is going to go to college to major in computer sciences in a few months. The other day I found out that he apparently wants to become an ethical hacker! Although the circumstances through which I came to know may not have been ideal, I truly do like his dreams and aspirations. What happened was this:

I had opened my email, only to find out that I had been sent a message which said that the person had my pictures and that they would sent said pictures to some nude magazine and what not. My brother had seen my distress and found out the location of the person who sent me this email. We had then proceeded to call the police who had brought the person in.

It took a funny turn when the man they brought in turned out to be a clueless man who just wanted to prank people. I am really proud of my brother for helping me.

AH! I almost forgot! Taehyung and I kissed.

Yoo Ra

8/5/17

//

hi hi hi

I'm sorry for being m.i.a. yo

i'm having the worst week ever sigh

hope you liked the chapter though. adios