//

Dear diary,

Taehyung told me he is going to tell me what happened to make him fall into depression soon. I don't know what made him suddenly decide so but I'm not complaining. I want to know, so that maybe I can help him.

After my relapse the other day, he has refused to leave me alone for long periods of time and insists on taking care of me. I tried to tell him that I don't need him to take care of me but he refused saying "You need someone to take care of you. You deserve to be taken care of so shut up and let me do so"

What can I say to that? I knew that he wasn't going to listen to my protests anyway. And it's not like I don't like him being around me all the time. I love how he always tries to be his cheery self still, with that rectangular smile of his. I love it because even though he is around to take care of me, I get to take care of him.

I'm scared of the time when he's going to tell me about his depression. Not because of him, but because I promised him that I'd tell him too. How will I tell him? The only person who knows is my friend Amber and I only told her because she knew something was up and wouldn't back down until I told her.

What am I going to do?

Yoo Ra
10/4/17

//