Bonus Chapter: The Proposal

//

Taehyung was awfully nervous, not to mention the fact that he was scared out of his wits.

I'm about to propose to the love of my life. I'm so going to mess it up. Shit. What if she says no? Shit shit shit I'm freaking out.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Calm down! You're not going to mess it up! And of course she's going to say yes!" His best friend Jimin said, lightly punching his arm all the while letting go of the fairy lights he was putting up.

"I said it out loud again, didn't I?" Taehyung sighed, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to calm himself down, while his friend just chuckled.

"What if she really says no?" Taehyung questioned, biting his nails, a thousand worries running through his head.

"And you call me the idiot" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course she's going to say yes! She has loved you since we were fifteen! Why the hell would she say no? Also, as her best friend, I know she'd say yes in a heartbeat. She's so in love with you, it's actually quite annoying at times"

Taehyung felt a small hint of relief at Jimin's words. He still felt just as nervous, but a tinge of the self-doubt was gone.

"Thank you for always having my back Jimin-ah. I don't know what I'd do without you" he smiled gratefully.

"Always, Taehyung-ah" Jimin replied with a soft smile of his own

💫

"Do you have any idea where he's taking you?" Yoo Ra's other best friend, as Jimin would call her, Amber asked the girl, who was throwing clothes out of the closet.

"That's the problem! I have absolutely no idea where he's taking me! He just told me to dress up a bit formally. Why would he want me to dress up formally? I don't even have formal clothes!" Yoo Ra panicked, making her friend chuckle.

Amber, of course, knew where Taehyung was taking Yoo Ra since she had helped with the arrangements, but she couldn't tell her friend. That was also the reason she was in Korea at the time, instead of her home country of Australia. Besides, she loved Yoo Ra's panicked state. It amused her more than anything else.