13

//

Dear diary,

After taehyung had woken up the other day, he was still giving me the silent treatment. So, we had eaten dinner in silence while he had refused to even meet my eyes. And I let him. I let him not say a single word explaining why he had gone to the treehouse and stayed there, freezing and not answering his cellphone. I let him run away from the fact that he had scared the hell out of all the people who care about him.

After our awkward dinner, bts had come over since I had already told them about me finding taehyung the previous day. They had come in with worried expressions and tired eyes. The moment they saw him, they had all launched various questions which were again answered only by silence. Taehyung had just looked at the floor with blank eyes while bangtan had just let out exhausted sighs. That had made me so so angry.

I was tired of him acting so indifferent when all of us were worried sick about him. He had no right to just sit there with that blank expression while the seven of us had spent whole nights looking for him in every place we could go to. I was tired of him discarding everyone else's emotions just because he was overwhelmed. Which is why I had let my anger and exhaustion get the best of me.

After bangtan had unsuccessfully tried to get him to tell them something, only to get that blank expression again, my patience had snapped. I had snapped.

"Stand up taehyung" I had said while he had stupidly followed my command. I had then gone on to punch him in his stomach which made all six of my friends widen their eyes. Taehyung had looked at me with his mouth dropped open and his face contorted in pain

"At least you feel emotions, huh? It seemed like you didn't since you were being so nice and ignoring all of us" I knew I was being a bitch but I didn't care anymore. He had sulked long enough and it was time for him to explain everything.

"Do you know how worried the seven of us were? We didn't sleep for four days because you decided to fucking go to the treehouse without telling us or answering our calls. Leave me. Do you know how fucking worried bangtan were because they thought it was their fault you were depressed and that they didn't pay enough attention to you, so that is why you ran? Do you not have even a little bit of regard towards the emotions of the six people who you have known for 15 years? Do you have any idea how much they suffered because of you? They were beating themselves up because you were being a little brat. Instead of doing that, couldn't you have just told them what was bothering you, so that they could help you? And after we finally found you, you decide to yet again be selfish enough to give silent treatment to the people who care for you and only want what's best for you. Wow kim taehyung, I got to give it you. You are an even bigger asshole than I thought you were when we were in high school" I had calmly told him while all of them had just stood there with their mouths open, not expecting me to give him a speech.

"Apologise to them, you dumbass" I had told him after he had just stood there staring at me.

"I'm sorry guys" he had said after what I had said to which I had just let out a sigh.

"Now please take care of him. I'm tired so I'm going to go sleep. You guys are welcome to stay if you want, since it's snowing so it'll be hard to drive back. You know where the spare rooms are." I had said before coming to my room, not waiting for their replies. I had locked the door to my room while I could hear them talking downstairs, making me assume that they had decided to stay.

I am currently in my room, while they are still talking downstairs. I am so tired but I'm glad I taught taehyung a lesson. He was being too indifferent and he needed to realise that he was hurting other people's feelings. I hope I wasn't too harsh on him.

I hope he's okay.

Yoo Ra
18/4/17

//

life is being a bitch to me right now and I am really exhausted nowadays so sorry for the late and crappy updates.

In other news, I SAW LILLY SINGH LIVE BAVXSGJSSJSHSSHGSTSGSHS AND WE MADE LIKE T SHIRTS AND EVERYTHING AND LIKE TELL ME IF YOU WANT PICTURES OF OUR SHIRTS IN CASE YOU ARE FANS!!

also, "hate" reached 100 votes and "love?" reached 50 votes!!! Yay!! I love you guys!

dedicated to LovinJibooty and seoulmate_x for being the best twins I have ever known! (and I know other twins okay)
also dedicated to moonbeanwoo aka my mum for being the best friend ever!
I love you all so much fam 💜