17

//

Dear diary,

I didn't explain about the kiss in the last entry because it was so surreal and I couldn't bring myself to write about it. It had left me feeling so flustered and I definitely couldn't believe it happened until the sudden realisation had hit me.

I had kissed kim taehyung.

I had actually made the first move and kissed the guy I liked.

This realisation had made me bury myself under my blankets, too scared to come out. I was so stupid! How could I have kissed my crush? Idiot. I shouldn't have done it! Things are going to be so much more awkward between us now. And it's all my fault. Damn you Park Yoo Ra.

It had gone like this:

We had come out of therapy and I had suggested that we go to the roof of the center again, since we hadn't done that for a long time. He had agreed and we had proceeded on to go to the roof and sit on the spots near the edge, which were so familiar now.

"Hey Yoo Ra? Why did you decide to forgive me?" he had said after a few minutes

"Because everyone deserves a second chance" I had simply replied, looking straight ahead at the sun which was slowly sinking downwards

"But I didn't. I never deserved to be forgiven by you" he had said which had made me look at him

"That's not true. I forgave you because I knew that you wouldn't have done what you did if you had known the truth. And I also knew that the guy I fell in love with would never do such a thing on purpose" I had said, only to realise after a few seconds that I had told him I loved him.

Shit.

"The g-guy you fell i-in love with? You f-fell for m-me?" I had gone back to look at the setting sun, because I was scared of his reaction. I thought he would be disgusted with me.

"I don't deserve it" he had whispered.

"What?"

"I said, I don't deserve it. I don't and never will  deserve all the feelings you have for me. I don't deserve such a beautiful person. I am just a jerk and a coward who doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of affection because I have always been the biggest asshole I know" he had ranted. It had broken my heart to hear those words from him.

I disagreed. I refused to believe the fact that this fragile guy sitting beside me doesn't deserve love. So, I had gotten up and sat in front of him.

"I don't agree" I had said, looking straight into his warm eyes before leaning in. I had put a hand on his cheek, finding it wet.

His lips had been warm and delicate on mine and I had never wanted to let go. I had just wanted to stay like that. But I hadn't wanted to force myself on him and so after a few seconds I had pulled back.

We had stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, before he had pulled me back into his embrace. I had wrapped my arms around his neck while his warm lips had moved in sync with mine.

And in that moment, with the sun setting behind us, everything was perfect.

Yoo Ra
18/5/17

//

hello!

It's the kiss you've all been waiting for! It finally happened!

Sorry it's shitty, it's just that I suck at descriptions and basically everything when it comes to writing so

As I said, since my iPad is broken (rip :'( ) , updates will be slow because I'm typing from a phone I temporarily have. So if you see any typos, please point them out so that I can correct them!

In othER NEWS, BAMBAM AND JINYOUNG (FROM GOT7) WERE DOING A Q AND A V LIVE AND THEY ANSWERED MY QUESTION SHDHEJXBDBAJXNFHDJSJDBDEUEJDNFDGDDJJSNXDVDHSKDKCFJDIKDDJFJDDMHCDJDMFJFJFKKFBBEVDJFHWJCBFBDHDHDHDDJJWHEGDHDBDDFJFDJVEHSKDHFUDJEBDGDJSHSBDGSUJSVSGSXJVDHDHDBDJAKBSXGHCHDBDHFJDNDBXBBDJSBZGXGXHSBDBHDGDBDNZVXBXBXBDBXBD

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Okay I'm done bye