//

Dear diary,

He told me. He told me everything.

He told me how his parents had set him up with some rich girl. He told me how he had refused. He told me how his parents had disowned him because he had refused to marry for money, saying that he was a "burden" anyway. He told me how he tried calling his parents but they had left him here all alone and moved somewhere else. He told me how they hadn't even said goodbye before they left him, all alone. He told me how he felt so alone. He told me how he'd never expect his parents to do such a thing.

He told me how they had changed so much after his dad's business collapsed. How they had even stopped acknowledging his presence. He told me he knew refusing the marriage was exactly the type of reason they needed to leave him. He knew that they didn't care for him anymore. That made him so so sad.

He had finished telling me with tears streaming down his face and sobs racking his body. We had been sitting on the roof of the therapy building. I had just hugged him really tightly while he had cried with his head on my shoulder. And as cliché as this may sound, he looked so fragile in that moment. Like he could shatter at any moment.

After that, the moment of doom came. He asked me what had got me depressed. When he had seen me hesitating, he had held my hand and squeezed it, silently telling me that I could tell him without feeling scared, so I did. I told him everything too. I poured my heart out to him.

I never knew how similar our stories were. How we both felt so so alone. So lonely. And with that realisation, my love for him increased so much more. I want to hold him tight forever and the thought made me so scared because he just makes me fall more and more for him everyday. And that scares me.

It scares me so much.

Yoo Ra
12/4/17

//

yo yo yo

how are you all? It's been a while since I posted an author's note! I hope you all are well!

We finally know the reason for taehyung's depression :( it makes me sad; I tried to stay away from cliché reasons like abusing parents and stuff so I hope it's not too cliché.

I just wanted to say that "love?" is going to be longer than "hate" because I have so much more planned for this book! It's still going to be short though; I can't place an estimate on how many chapters there's going to be but expect more! :)

I hope you're liking this book so far! =D

Dedicated to LovinJibooty for leaving the best comments on every chapter! Thanks, mate!