Chapter Twenty Seven Part One: Dress Shopping

Wow this was written at least a month ago but I'm just now finding the time to type and edit. My sister had her third baby two weeks ago. It was a girl. We're all excited!!! My nephews don't know what to think about having a sister. It's cute. So I've been busy helping her out a bit since she's recovering from a c-section (the baby has health issues as well)  and haven't really found the time to do much writing and that's why this chapter has been split into two parts. Anyway I'll shut up and let you read the story now.

~-~-~

"Hey, where'd you get that?" Bill asked me later that night, when we were alone in his old bedroom.

"Huh?" I had no clue what he was talking about. "Where did I get what?"

"That big, awful bruise on your shoulder. It wasn't there last night, or this morning."

"Oh, that. Someone bumped me at the airport I guess. Don't worry about it. I barely even feel it unless I poke at it." I say and continue changing into my night clothes (consisting of panties and an old oversized shirt) and when I'm done I sit down on the bed beside him.

"Don't be silly, of course I'm going to worry about it! Both my son and wife were hurt today. What if it happens again, when you're super pregnant?" He wraps an arm around me, pulling me close. "If it had been me they hurt I wouldn't care. But it was you. Maybe-"

"This sort of thing is something you have no control over. So stop blaming yourself, because I know you're thinking that it was. And it really isn't." I pull away to plug the charger into my phone and crawl under the blankets, cuddling close to Bill's oh-so-warm body. He lets out a hiss as soon as my cold feet touch him and I laugh. "We're really gonna need to sit down and talk to the boys about the difference between fans, stalkers, and paparazzi soon. And why you can't leave the house much whenever we're in the country. To Julian especially."

"Yeah you're right." He sighs before going into rant mode. "Sometimes I just wish I could be as famous as I am without people following my boring ass all the time. Because they hurt people I really care about and could care less about anything except getting what they want. I wish I could stay here in Germany full-time but it's put my parents in danger so I can't. I hate the paparazzi. They're so ruthless and money hungry, and unfortunately some fans are the same. I'm grateful for the fans, don't get me wrong. But sometimes, especially on days like today, I really hate them." He got up to turn the light out and stumbled back to the bed several seconds later. "For the longest time Georg didn't want anyone outside his inner circle to have contact with the kids because of how certain things happened. To Tom and I, to the band. To Annie. I really don't blame him, especially now."

He pauses to collect his thoughts, and I try my absolute hardest not to fall asleep. Even though I've slept for more than ten straight hours I'm still quite tired. I really hope adjusting to the time change is easy, for all of us. Unable to hold back any longer, I suddenly yawn, quite loudly, and Bill tells me to just go to sleep.

"But I really don't wanna." I say in protest.

"Oh, do it or else." He teases.

"Or else what? Bring it on, Kaulitz!"

"Or else I'll think of other things that don't involve sleeping." Bill winks somewhat suggestively, both eyebrows wiggling around.

"Oh, really? Like what?"

"You wanna find out?" He murmurs. I give him a quick nod and he begins kissing my neck, hands freely roaming my body.

/-/^\-\

Early the next morning Mark drives Carolyn and I to the Listing house, where we pick up Annie and Lucy. They run out and then we're off to the dress shop, which is where Ingrid and Magdelina wait for us. When I asked them if they wanted to be there with me when I chose a dress, they said yes immediately. I also asked Heidi to come, although I was quite hesitant at first because I knew she was pretty busy with work - she was the head chef in one of her parents' many restaurants.