Ch. 12 You make me happy

Adrielle and Jay arrived at Elsa's Ice cream shop. They ordered the same thing which is Cookies n Cream. They looked at each other and laugh finding it funny that they love the same ice cream. Adrielle paid for their ice cream as they go and find themselves a seat which is next to the window. Jay looks at Adrielle and smiled feeling happy that he's celebrating being on the team with his crush. 

" I didn't know you liked Cookies n Cream" Adrielle smiled at Jay.

Jay chuckles.

" Cookies n Cream has been a favorite of mine since I first ate ice cream" He looks at Adrielle with fondness. 

Adrielle giggles. 

" Jay, do you miss Isle of the Lost?" She asked. 

Jay blinks and stays quiet.

Adrielle frowned feeling like she said something bad. 

" Y-You don't have to answer that" She blushed shyly looking away from him. 

Jay smiled. 

" It's okay. Even though it's my childhood home. I have my friends with me. So, I don't miss it that much" He tells her. " And besides, I made some new friends" He looks at her. " I'm happy that your brother invited my friends and me to live in Auradon" He takes Adrielle's hands with his. " Because I wouldn't have found my happiness" He whispers. 

Adrielle softly grasped his hands and smiled at him. 

" What makes you happy?" She asked. 

Jay leans forward letting their foreheads touch. 

" You" He tells her.

Adrielle blinks wearing a confused expression on her face.

Jay smiled.

" You make me happy" He looked at her in the eyes. " Ever since I came to Auradon. You are the one that makes me happy" He grasped her hands in a firm grip.

Adrielle blushed feeling like she's going to faint. She looks at Jay in the eyes seeing the honesty in his dark brown eyes. She smiled feeling happy that she makes Jay happy. She looks at him with loving eyes. 

" Even though I have a family that loves me" Adrielle whispered. " and some friends that care about me. I still feel lonely" She bites her lips. " But when you arrived at Auradon" She smiled. " You made my life shine brighter than before" She blushed. 

Jay couldn't help it anymore.

He lets go of Adrielle's hands and gently placed his hands on Adrielle's face. He slowly pulled her close to him as they kiss. 

Adrielle blushed closing her eyes and kissing him back. She felt like her heart is being exploded with happiness. 

What the two didn't know is that someone saw them kissing. That person is no other than Audrey who grabbed her phone from her purse and took a picture of them. She can't help but feel excited to show Ben that his sweet little sister is into bad boys. She turns around and walks away with a smile on her face. 

Jay pulls back and looks at her with a smile. 

" Adrielle. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Adrielle smiled.

" I would love to be your girlfriend!" She blushed. 

Jay opened his mouth to say something but their orders arrived. He smiled taking their ice creams and passes one to Adrielle who happily accepts it. He looks at Adrielle with a loving expression on his face. He's happy that Adrielle is now his girlfriend because he will show everyone that he loves her with all his heart.