Ch. 17 Family Day

It's the day of Family day and students at Auradon Prep don't have classes because they took their time to set up for this special day. Adrielle wore a beautiful blue dress that hugs her body and makes her light brown eyes pop. She's wearing white heels that show off her long slender legs. She puts her long brown hair in a side curl that frames her face nicely and has light makeup.  

Adrielle walks around the gardens with a clipboard in her right arm

Adrielle walks around the gardens with a clipboard in her right arm. She's in charge of making sure that the royal families arrived safely in the gardens and that everything is in order for them. She stands to the side greeting everyone politely with a smile on her face showing families where to go. She hears her name and turns around seeing Jay walking towards her with a smile on his face. 

" Jay!" Adrielle smiled

" Jay!" Adrielle smiled. " Glad, you could make it to Family Day" She gives him a hug. " I know your father can't come but you'll get along well with my family" She gives him a soft kiss on the lips.

Jay kissed Adrielle back and blushed. 

" I hope your folks like me" He looks at her with worried eyes. 

" They will" Adrielle reassures him. " Look! They are here" She smiled when she sees her parents arriving at the gardens. 

Jay turns around and gulps when he sees Queen Belle and King Adam looking around at the garden which is decorated for Family Day. He blushed letting Adrielle drag him towards her parents. 

Adrielle stands in front of her parents and smiled.

" Mom! Dad! I'm so happy that you two could make it" She lets go of Jay's hand. 

King Adam turns around and smiled when he sees his little girl. He pulls Adrielle in a hug not wanting to let her go. Adrielle blushed patting her father's back and glancing at her mother for help.

" Dear" Queen Belle speaks up.

King Adam continues to hug Adrielle. 

" Adam!" Queen Belle shouts a little which caused King Adam to let go of Adrielle. King Adam turns to Queen Belle who smiled at him.

Adrielle giggles knowing her mother is the only one who can tame him. She turns to Jay and takes his hand with hers. 

" Mom. Dad. I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Jay" She pulls Jay to her and looks at her parents.