Ch. 20 Take me out of this awful place

All of Ben's friends decided to throw a party for Ben becoming King of Auradon. The parents went to a different party with Adam and  Belle. Adrielle and the girls changed into party dresses. Adrielle stepped out of the dressing room wearing a short red dress and black heels. She put a little more makeup and curled her hair to the left side of her face. She walked down the hallway with a smile on her face. 

Evie and Mal spotted Adrielle and smiled

Evie and Mal spotted Adrielle and smiled. They checked her out giving Adrielle a thumbs up enjoying what they are seeing. 

" Adrielle. You are be-u-ti-ful" Evie giggles.

Mal nods her head.

" I have to agree. You'll knock Jay's socks off" She laughs. 

Adrielle laughs. 

The three girls walked out of the castle seeing Jay, Ben, and Doug talking with each other while they waited for the girls. Doug turned his head to the right and froze when he sees Evie in her party dress. He blushed nudging the guys which caused them to look at Mal and Adrielle wearing a similarly surprised expression on their faces. The three guys are amazed that they are dating three beautiful girls. Jay coughed and walked towards Adrielle holding his hand out to her.

" Can I have a dance with you?" Jay asked.

Adrielle smiled.

" Of course!" She takes Jay's hand and walks with him to the dancefloor. 

Ben and Doug followed Jay's example. 

They asked Mal and Evie to the dance which they accepted. Both guys accompanied the girls to the dance floor. 

Music begins to play in the background and everyone started to sing and dance. 

Adrielle and Jay looked at each other in the eyes. Jay grabs Adrielle's hand and pulls her towards him and dips her. Adrielle laughs looking at Jay with a loving expression on her face. Jay smiled leaning down and kiss Adrielle on the lips feeling happy that he gets to be with her. Adrielle kissed Jay back feeling happy that she finally found the one who she'll spend the rest of her life with. 

While everyone is celebrating and having fun. They forgot that the barrier to the Isle of the Lost is broken. When Maleficent brought back the dark magic that means those who possessed dark magic has returned to them. The one who possesses dark magic is no other than Jafar who is happy to get his powers back. Jafar held his hand out muttering a spell and his staff appeared in front of him. 

" Finally...." Jafar whispered.

He knows that he's still weak. So he decided to leave Isle of the Lost before Fairy Godmother puts the barrier back. He could feel his power coming back to him as he looks up at the full moon. The moonlight shined down upon him revealing his eyes which are now a yellow-reddish color. 

" Take me out of this awful place" Jafar whispered

Darkness started to consume Jafar and was taken out of his room. Footsteps were heard outside of the room. The door to the room opened revealing Cruella De Vil who cautiously entered Jafar's room.

" Jafar! Are you in here?" Cruella shouted but no one replied. " He must be asleep" She mumbles closing the door not knowing that Jafar already left Isle of the Lost. 

~*~

Hime_chan10:
Beauty and the Thief are now over but don't worry the story will continue. I'm going to write a second book call Who Am I?  Once I publish this chapter, I will be working on the first chapter of Who Am I?

That is how the cover of the second book would look like!

Thank you all for reading Beauty and the Thief!I love you guys so much!Please comment and vote!I would like to know what you think of the story x3 

I love you guys so much!
Please comment and vote!
I would like to know what you think of the story x3