Ch. 16 Bonding with Mother

These past few weeks, Adrielle noticed Ben being more happy with Mal than he was with Audrey. She's glad that her big brother found the love of his life. She fully accepts Mal because she could see the good in her even though Mal is the daughter of Maleficent. She has bonded more with Mal now that she's going out with her big brother. Both girls talked to each other about Jay and Ben in order to get to know them more.

For a week, Adrielle and Ben decided to visit their parents and live with them. Adrielle can't stop thinking about her boyfriend not knowing that her mother was talking to her. Queen Belle looked at her only daughter with a worried expression on her face. 

" Sweetheart. Remember, tomorrow is Family Day" A female voice broke through Adrielle's thoughts.

" Huh? I'm sorry Mom. I was thinking" Adrielle blushed. 

Queen Belle smiled. 

" That's okay sweetheart" She giggles.

Adrielle looks at her.

" What were you saying earlier?" She asked. 

" I said that tomorrow is Family Day" Queen Belle looks at her.

Adrielle's eyes widened in surprised. 

' I forgot about that' She thought.

Queen Belle continued to stare at her.

" Adrielle, are you okay?" She asked. 

Adrielle stared at her mother and decided, to tell the truth to her. She knows that her mother is going to be more accepting of her love life than her father. 

" Mom...." She looked at her hands shyly. " When did you know that Dad was your other half?" She asked lifting her head up to look at her mother. 

Queen Belle blinks. 

" Well, even though your father and I weren't too keen of each other back then. I still got to know him and I realize that your father is a good man" She wears a loving expression on her face. " I started to fall in love with him when he saved me from being eaten by wolves" She smiled softly.

Adrielle stayed quiet remembering the time when Jay saved her from a huge mirror and they looked at each other in the eyes. She immediately fell in love with Jay's dark brown eyes which somehow pulled her in. Once she properly started to get to know him, her feelings for Jay grew each day. She smiled feeling happy that Jay is going to be the one she's going to spend her whole life with. She didn't realize that she's wearing a loving expression on her face which her mother noticed.

Queen Belle smiled. 

" It seems like you have found your other half" She giggles. " Do I know him?" She asked looking at her.

Adrielle tensed up and blushed. 

" Well...." She wears a nervous expression on her face. 

Queen Belle looks at her daughter with a serious expression on her face.

" It better not be Chad Charming. Even though I am good friends with his mother. He reminds me of Gaston with his awful personality and you know what happened to Gaston in the end" She tells him.

" He fell off from a tower to his demise" Adrielle internally groans. 

She loves her mother so much but Queen Belle always remind her to stay away from guys like Gaston that only cares about looks and not about the person's heart. Even though Adrielle is kind like her mother, she does have her father's temper. 

" Mom! The guy I like is not Chad Charming. I love Jay the son of Jafar" Adrielle confessed to her mother. 

Queen Belle blinks wearing a surprised expression on her face. 

" O-Oh..." She is taken aback by her daughter's temper. 

Adrielle blushed realizing what she did.

" S-Sorry mom" She looked away feeling embarrassed.

Queen Belle calmed down and smiled at her daughter. 

" It just even though Jay is Wicked. He's actually a good guy. I feel like he's the only one that understands me beside you, dad, and Ben" Adrielle looks at her mother. " He saved me from a huge mirror which could have hurt me but it didn't" She blushed. 

Queen Belle smiled. 

" I'm glad he saved you" She tells her. " I could tell by the look in your eyes when you talk about him that you love him a lot" She takes her daughter's hand and squeezed it lightly. " I knew there would be a day when my daughter tells me that she found her other half" She leans forward and kisses her daughter's forehead. " I love you sweetheart and I trust you with all my heart" She whispers. " You better introduced Jay to your father and me at Family Day tomorrow" She looks at her. 

Adrielle smiled giving her mother a hug. 

She's happy that her mother accepts her feelings for Jay. She's a bit worried about tomorrow since she'll introduce her boyfriend to her father. Knowing her father, he'll be protective of her and be cautious of Jay since he does that to every boy she knows.