Ch. 7 You two are meant to be

Jay made sure that Adrielle returned to her room safely. He turns around and runs back to his dorm making sure no one catches him. He arrives at his room and opens the door seeing Mal, Carlos, and Evie in the room. He blinks noticing Mal and Carlos's facial expression looks disappointing. Evie lifts her head up and smiled when she sees Jay telling him to wait outside for her.

Jay nods his head. 

Evie stands up and walks out of the room closing the door behind her. She turns to Jay holding her hand out to him.

" Let's take a walk" She looks at him. 

Jay takes Evie's hand with his and walks with her. He walks a few steps away from the room out of Mal and Carlos's hearing. Evie lets go of Jay's hand and walks towards the window which showed a nice view of Auradon and far away stood the Isle of the Lost. She stares at the yellow barrier which contains the Villian away from the heroes. Her eyes saddened missing her childhood home but she knows that she will make new memories in Auradon. 

Jay stared at Evie.

" Evie...." He whispered. 

Evie turns around to look at Jay. 

" Don't worry Jay. Mal and Carlos will get over it" She reassured him. " They are just disappointed that they couldn't get Fairy Godmother's wand" She smiled at him. " And besides the wand is well protected with powerful magic that even Mal's magic couldn't break" She tells him.

Jay rubs the back of his neck.

" They're still going to be mad at me though" He sighed. " It just Adrielle was there and I didn't want her to think bad of me" He mumbled. 

Evie placed her right hand on Jay's right shoulder.

" Jay, you are a good guy. Do you even know who Adrielle's parents are?" Her eyebrow raised. 

Jay wears a confused expression on his face.

Evie giggles.

" Adrielle is the daughter of Belle and Beast. You know how their story goes. Belle saw through Beast's outer appearance and she realizes that he is actually a good man unlike Gaston, who only cared about her looks and be a housewife to his kids" She smiled at him.

Jay blinks. 

" What are you trying to say?" He asked.

Evie rolled her eyes and sighed.

" Adrielle is more likely going to see you as a kind young man and not a villain's kid" She looks at him with a smile. 

Jay blushed.

" Evie..." He whispered. 

Evie hugs Jay.

" Jay, you are like a big brother to me" She whispered. " All I want is for you to be happy. Your true love is Adrielle. I may not be the Goddess of Love but I could tell that you two are meant to be" She pulls back and looks at him with motherly eyes. " And I know that Adrielle would take good care of you" She smiled.

Jay smiled.

" Thanks, Evie. Even though I am older than you by like a couple of months. You became a mother figure to me. You are the only one that understands me unlike the others" He takes Evie's hand and kisses it lightly. " Also I know you will find your own prince and he better take good care of you and not make you cry because I'll beat him up for you" He smirked.

Evie giggles.

" You should go to sleep because we have a long day ahead of us" She gives him a kiss on the forehead. " Also, try to get to know Adrielle and listen to her speak. Girls love it when guys listen to what they say" She winks at him.

Jay chuckles watching Evie enter his room and walk back out with Mal who ignored him. He walked towards his room and enters seeing Carlos already asleep on his bed. He went towards his bed and lays down remembering what Evie told him.

You two are meant to be. 

Jay smiled feeling happy to know that Adrielle is his other half. He closed his eyes feeling excited to get to know Adrielle and be with her. He wonders if Adrielle will notice his feelings towards her. He soon fell asleep with the thought of Adrielle and him being together and having their own happily ever after.