Ch. 13 I love him

It's night time and Adrielle packed all that she needs for the slumber party. She steps out of her room and locks the door safely putting the key in her bag. She hummed happily feeling excited to tell the girls that she's in a relationship with Jay. She walked down the hallway with a smile on her face. She stops walking when she sees a door opened in front of her and Audrey stepped out.

Audrey turns her head to the right and smiled when she sees Adrielle.

" Adrielle~!" She greeted her politely.

Adrielle internally groaned wishing that Audrey wasn't in front of her. She gave her a fake smile wondering what Audrey wants with her. 

" What are you doing roaming around at night?" Audrey asked.

Adrielle walked passed Audrey.

" I been invited to a slumber party" She tells her. 

Audrey gasped.

" And why wasn't I invited" She frowned. 

Adrielle rolled her eyes.

" It's because you don't like Evie or Mal" She tells her.

Audrey stared at Adrielle's back.

" So now you are in good terms with them because you are dating that thief" She tells her.

Adrielle tensed up.

' How did she know?' She thought. ' I haven't told anyone that Jay and I got together' Her eyebrows furrowed. 

Audrey smirked. 

" I was walking by when I saw you locking lips with him" She pulls out her phone and stare at the picture. " What would Benny say when I show him a picture of you and Jay kissing" She giggles. 

Adrielle closed her eyes.

" You wouldn't...." She whispered.

Audrey smiled.

" I would~ I was just about to go to Benny's room and show it to him" She tells her. 

Adrielle bites her lip and shook in anger. 

" You know royals like us could never be with a wicked like them. So put your feet on the ground because you two aren't meant to be" Audrey honestly told her. 

Adrielle growls.

She opened her eyes revealing royal blue ones. She turns around and snarled at Audrey showing her beast side to her. 

" If you tell him

" If you tell him. I'm not afraid to snap that neck of yours" Adrielle smirked.

Audrey's eyes widened staring at Adrielle with a scared expression. She stepped back feeling her heart beat.

" Y-You won't hurt me" Audrey stuttered. 

Adrielle took a step forward causing Audrey to scream and run away. She started to chase after Audrey. She followed Audrey to the boy's dormitory where Jay and Carlos are playing a video game. 

" Kyaaa! Help! Help I am being chased by a monster" Audrey screamed.

Jay and Carlos paused their video game. They watched Audrey run passed their room and then Adrielle which Jay immediately recognized. Jay stands up and runs out of his room following the girls. 

" Adrielle!" Jay shouts.

Adrielle's predator side is showing since her prey is Audrey. She hasn't lost sight of Audrey who stopped running and is pounding on a door. The door opened revealing Ben who is looking at Audrey with a confused expression on his face. 

" Benny! Save me" Audrey cried attacking Ben with a hug.

Ben looked forward seeing his little sister in her beast mode. He watched Adrielle running towards them with a murderous expression on her face. 

" Adri!" Ben shouts trying to get his little sister back to normal. 

Adrielle growled hungrily. 

She was about to jump but Jay grabbed her from behind stopping her from murdering her big brother and Audrey. 

" Adrielle" Jay whispered trying to calm Adrielle down.

Adrielle struggled to free herself but Jay's strong arms weren't letting her go. She stopped moving as her senses came back to her. Tears fell from her eyes watching Audrey hug her big brother who is staring at her with worried eyes. Her royal blue eyes changed back to her brown ones. 

" B-Ben" Adrielle stuttered. " I-I'm sorry....It just" She stopped talking not sure how to explain it to her big brother. 

Ben slowly lets go of Audrey which caused her to look at him.

" B-Benny! Be careful. S-She could hurt you" Audrey looks at him with worried eyes.

Ben walks towards Adrielle.

He nods his head at Jay to let her go. He pulls Adrielle to him giving her a hug reassuring her that he's not mad at her. 

Adrielle hides her face on Ben's chest.

" What caused you to go into your beast mode?" Ben asked.

Adrielle stayed quiet, not sure what to say to her big brother. She blushed remembering Audrey taunting her that she'll tell Ben that Adrielle loves Jay. She pulls away from Ben and looks at him in the eyes.

" Ben...." Adrielle whispered.

" Yeah?" Ben stares at her.

Adrielle turned her head back seeing Jay standing behind her. She smiled feeling happy that Jay stopped her from killing her big brother. She will never forgive herself if she hurt Ben because of her anger. She grabs Jay's hand and squeezed it lightly feeling calmer now that Jay is by her side. She turns to look at her big brother and smile feeling confident to tell him the truth.

" I love him" Adrielle confessed. " I love Jay with all my heart" She tells him. " He makes me so happy" She blushed. 

Ben smiled at Adrielle. 

" If Jay makes you happy then I know he will take good care of you" He ruffles Adrielle's brown hair.

Adrielle smiled feeling happy to know that her big brother is okay with her being with Jay in a relationship. She then remembers her parents and started to get scared wondering what they think of her being with Jay. She turns to Jay looking at him with worried eyes but Jay's smile reassures her that everything is going to be okay.