Chapter 8

“It seems that you are a couple weeks along. Have you been having cravings and been getting sick?” He asked. I thought about it for a second and mentally slapped myself. I had wanted peanut butter alot, even though I hate peanut butter and I had been getting sick, but I contributed that to the fact that I was stressing over passing to get my credits for graduation.

This is just great. I'm preganant with a cheater's baby. Im only 18. Im screwed and the worst part was I still wanted to forgive Liam and run into his arms. Then I thought about Jacob. What would he say after he found out I was pregnant and it wasn’t his? I groaned and got lost in my thoughts as Dr. Mann left the room and invited Izzy back in.

For the next few days, I just talked to Izzy. I told Izzy about Liam's wife and I told her about my pregnancy. We talked and I decided that I was keeping my baby. I told Jacob not to come back to the hospital again. I really didnt want to have to face him after knowing that I had a baby growing in my stomach that wasnt his. 

After 5 days of grueling hospital food, a bunch of tests, and too many prenatal vitamins to count, I was finally released. I had arranged plans with Dr. Mann to go to dinner at 7:30 later that night. I was finally out of the hospital and it was a Friday night, why waste the day? I was going to stay at Izzy’s house because I didn’t want to deal with Jacob yet. I told Dr. Mann Izzy’s address then gave him one last wink before I left to go home. As Izzy rolled me in the wheelchair, I remembered when Liam had raced through the hallways. I laughed to myself and felt a tugging in my heart. I missed Liam, but I wasn’t ready to face him. I didnt know if I ever would be.

As the evening rolled around, I looked at the clock and saw I had about 2 hours to get ready. I went into the shower and made sure to wash my hair with my fruity shampoo. I blow dried my hair and let the light waves fall down my back. Izzy always said how jealous she was becuase my hair just fell into waves. Her hair always frizzed up. I dried off and put on my matching black underwear set. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over and picked up the  royal blue cocktail dress I had sitting on Izzy’s bed.  It stopped right below my butt, so I knew I couldn’t bend down for anything. It was sparkly and strapless.  The back dipped to wear my back curved into my butt. I pulled on my silver stilettos and walked over to answer the door when the doorbell rang. Dr. Mann looked absolutely sexy in his suit. He wore a simple black and white suit, but his slicked back blond hair and his dazzling white smile made up for the simplicity.

We went to Bone’s in Atlanta. We walked in and were immediately seated. We ordered drinks and had polite conversation.

“So, Dr. Mann-“

“Call me Cameron.”

“So, Cameron. Do you have any siblings?” I asked, but froze when I looked past Cameron’s head. I saw Jacob sitting there. What was he doing here? This must’ve been why he was so distanced from me.  I pretended to listen to Cameron, but I kept my eye on Jacob. He didn’t seem to notice me, so I kept watching. I eventually saw another man walked up and hug Jacob. I began to relax until I saw Jacob kiss the man on the lips. The color drained from my face and I felt dizzy. Jacob was cheating on me with another man?!

You have got to be freaking kidding me! Im pregnant and worrying about how my boyfriend is going to take it just to find out he's freaking gay?! (A/N I have no problem with gays..i love them!)

“Um, Cameron I’m really sorry, but do you think we could reschedule?” I asked weakly.

“Sure, you don’t look to good. You need to be careful now. Being pregnant means limited stress.” I stood up to go and made eye contact with Jacob. His eyes grew as wide as saucers and he jumped up and ran over to me.