Chapter 16

"So you guys are you ready to find out if you are having a boy or girl?" What kind of sick question is that? Yes I want to know what Im having! The doctor raised up my shirt and put the freezing cold jel on my stomach. Couldnt they put it in a microwave or something?!

"Doc why is my babys heart beating so fast?" Oh my gosh did I hurt my baby? Maybe there has been too much stress in my life. What if my baby dies? No. Dont think like that.

"Well thats a shocker. Congrats you are having triplets." Liam almost passed out. Triplets. Wow.

"Doc what about the sex-errm sexes." Liam said. Bless his heart he looks so adorable with that grin on his face.

"I hope there are three mini Olives in there because they are gonna look like angels." Liam is so cute! Mini mes because I look like an angel? But I actually want mini Liams. I smell heartbreakers!

"Well lucky for you Ms. Olivia because there are 2 boys and one girl." The tears formed in my eyes as I stared at the screen. I looked pver at Liam and saw tears freely flowing from his eyes.

"Thank you so much Olive." Thank you? What have I done?

"You are making me the happiest man on earth. First you are marrying me and now you are giving me three little angels. Thank you so much." The tears were streaming down my face. Sure my raging hormones probably had something to do with it too but I only felt love for this man. Maybe a little lust too because this man looked edible!

We walked out of the doctor's office and called Izzy and Devon to meet us at me and Liam's house. When we got home we saw Izzy sitting in the car basically eating off Devon's face. Eww. I walked up to the car and knocked on the window hard. Izzy jumped and hit heads with Devon. I busted out laughing as Izzy scowled.

"Not funny at all." Devon said rubbing his head. Yeah he says that but looks like he's trying to hold in all of this laughter.

"Whatever you know that was hilarious."

We walked inside, well I sorta waddled with the help of Liam, and sat down of the couch.

"Guess what?" I said grinning for ear to ear/

"You are gonna have a boy?"

"Nope."

"A girl?"

"Nope." Izzy looked at me like I was crazy.

"So what? A mutant that is half dog and half human?" WHo thinks to say something like that? Well, clearly Izzy does.

"We are having two boys and a girl!" Devon's mouth dropped open.

"Triplets?! Oh my gosh! Im going to have 3 little nieces and nephews!" Izzy started screaming. I was laughing at her excitement but then she suddenly got serious. She turned to Devon.

"Devon, you better have a maximum of two children in my belly because otherwise Im going to hurt you." I busted out laughing. Devon looked like he was going to pee his pants and Izzy looked ready to kill. Hormones are hilarious..sometimes.

I felt Liam start to rub my stomach from behind. "Babe, I love you so much. How about I go show you how much?" I felt him gring his erection against my lower back. I was already super horny and he definetley wasn't making it easier.

I fought to hold in the moan. "Izzy. Devon. Out. Now." I stood up slowly and grabbed Liam's hand and led him to the stairs.

"Im going to have my way with you tonight." I purred. Liam basically growled as he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me passionatley.

That night...lets just say we didnt make it to the bed..at all.

************************************************************************************************************************

Just a filler. I didnt want ewvery chapter to have some new thing in it. I think the next 2-3 will be fillers then the chapter after that will be in Eric's point of view.

Hope you enjoyed!!