Chapter 11

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

Uggh. Whoever created the alarm clock needs to be slapped senseless. I rolled out of the bed and my hand instinctively went to my stomach. I smiled at the little guesture. My little Liam was growing and I was excited. I put on some black sweatpants and a striped blue and yellow american eagle hoodie. It was a little big because it belonged to Nate but it was so comfortabe, I didnt care. I thought back to Nate and smiled. I had been making fun of him because he was born in Spain but had a british accent. WHAT THE HECK?! But I loved it so who was I to complain?

I left the house a little early so that I could stop by and get some breakfast. I went to McDonalds and ordered a bacon egg and cheese Mc Griddle. Oh. My. Gosh. Those things are utterly orgasmic. Utterly Orgasmic? Yeah, definitely hormones acting up.

I drove into the school parking lot and got a text message from Liam.

'I got a suprise for you. Wait til lunch.'

-Liam

Suprise? Why couldn't he just tell me at lunch? Now Im going to be trying to figure it out all day. I pulled into the school parking lot and ignored all the stares. I have been pregnant for almost 3 months now and people are still staring at me? I got out of my car and walked up to my group of friends sipping on my orange juice.

"Hey guys. Whats up?"

"Nothing babe. How you feeling?" Nate had real concern etched in his eyes. He glanced from me to my stomach then back to me. Oh, how I loved this contradictory boy.

"Nate, Im fine. Liam's been almost as overprotective as you. The difference is he knows where to draw the line because he has to come to bed every night." Everybody laughed, but somebody's laugh sounded a little strained. I couldnt pin point whose laugh it was.

All of a sudden, a wave of nausea hit me. My steps staggered, which didnt go unnoticed by Nate or Eric. Both guys were by my side in record time. They led me to a bench and sat down next to me. The feeling of nausea was gone, but I still dint feel good. The feeling I felt was famililiar but I couldnt place it. I took out my phone and called Liam.

"Hey Olive. Whats up?"

"Hey baby, are you still home?"

"I'm about to leave but something is not right. I can hear it. What's wrong?" This is why I love Liam. He knew when something was wrong and immidietley took are of my problem.

"I just dont feel too good. You need to work, so I think Nate would come with me." I looked over at Nate for his approval and he  nodded. I didn't ask Izzy because we were still a little behind in our work and I was not going to put her farther behind in her work.

"Let him go to class. Im on my way now." Knowing I was about to argue, he continued. "I do not want you driving when you dont feel good, so give the keys to Maya and let her drive it home. We can pick it up later."

"Okay, see you in a sec. Love you."

"Love you more."

I looked at Nate and told him what Liam said. He, Izzy, Eric, and Maya stayed with me until Liam showed up. When I noticed Liam's mustang, I hugged my friends goodbye and handed Maya my keys. Liam came over to me and crouched in front of me.

"Olive, baby, what's wrong?"

"I just had a little nausea.If I feel better, I will come back at lunch time and you can go to work." Liam looked hesitant, but my I-wont-take-no-for-an-answer look made him agree.