Chapter 14

"E-eric?"

Eric was my stalker? What the heck? He had been my friend for so many years and now he was doing this to me?

"Oliva, I love you. I love how you sit on the park bench and smile at the little kids. I lov how you slowly stroke your stomach when you start to relax. I love everything about you. I want to be with you."

"Eric, I already told you. I can't be with you. I am in love with Liam. I am marrying him and Im having his baby."

I saw Erc's face contot in anger. His cheeks flushed red and his eyes went from a warm to cold and hostile. It happened so fast, I didn't even know until I felt it. He hit me. Slapped me to be exact. I staggered back from he impact of his hand and he slammed me into a locker.

"I've watched you. Hoping you would come back to me and now I know, he needs to go for me to get you." Eric whispered in my ear. I shivered in disgst. How could my so called friend do this to me? Eric grabbed my head and slammed it into the locker. I felt a warm liquid running down my face. Blood. I began to feel dizzy and a lightheaded. I heard Liam's voice before I blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the white ceilings I've come to know so well. I sat up in the ebed and saw Liam asleep at my feet.

"Liam?" My voice came out as barely a whisper andreally hoarse and scratchy. Liam shot up and gave me a glass of water.

"Are you okay? Baby you scared me so badly. Don't do that again." He kissed me deeply. The door opened and Cameron walked in. (A/N Remember, he's the doc who she was on a date with when she found out Jacob was gay)

"Hey Cameron. How"s everything?"

"Good, but didn't I say I didn't want to see you back here again?"

"Why yes, yes you did." I laughed and Liam shifted in his seat.

"Oh! Cameron, meet my fiancee Liam and Liam meet my doctor friend Cameron." Liam held out his hand and Cameron shook it while smiling warmly.

"Ahh, so you are getting married now. IF I may ask, how is Jacob doing?"

"Jacob is happily with Kaleb. And sir, how are you doing with finding the right one?"

"Well, after our date, I went to a bar and met a girl. Her name is Delilah Swan." Liam  tensed at the name Delilah.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!" I said. A woman with red wavy hair and big brown eyes walked in. She had a model's body even with her small baby bump.

"Liam?" "Dee?" Liam and the women sdaid at the same time.

"Liam, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same."

"Umm, so Liam, what's going on?" I asked. He looked at me a little anxiously.

"This is Delilah, my ex-wife." He mumbled. Hmm, so this is the famous ex-wife.

"Well hello Delilah, I'm Olivia, Liam's fiancee."

Her head shot up and looked at Liam. "Seriously Liam? You are getting married again? You marrying her because you got her knocked up, right?"

I take offense to that. My mouth dropped. How can this woman come from nowhere accusing people of stuff?

"Dee, can you just leave? You are stressing out my fiancee and I need her relaxed in her condition." Liam sounded weary.

"Whatever, you can't get away from me this easy. Liam, I know you still love me."

"No I don't. I lost all feelings for you when I found you naked riding another man and then found out you were pregnant." Whoa, that is almost as bad as finding your boyfriend with another guy. Almost.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Delilah stormed out and left a weary Liam and me and Cameron stunned.

"I'm so sorry Olivia. I didn't know." Cameron said. Why is he apologizing, he didn't do anything wrong.

"Cameron, you are fine." I smiled at him and he smiled back sheepishly.

"Well, I will let you rest now." Cameron walked out and Liam turned to me.

"So whats this about you going on a date with the doc?" I laughed and pecked Liam's lips.

"No need to worry, I'm all yours." Liam smiled and climbed into the hospital bed with me. I snuggled in close to Liam and drifted off to sleep wrapped in the arms of my love.