Chapter 12

RING!!!

Uggh. Who is calling me this early in the morning? I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. Of course it was Izzy.

"What do you want?" I tried to get out of the bed, but I felt Liam's arm tighten around me.

"Well, whatever you are doing with Liam, drop it and come meet me at the cafe! I have news!"

I hung up and wiggled out of Liams grasp. I longed to change my mind and snuggle back up to my fiancee. I loved the sound of that. I changed into some elastic banded jeans and a loose shirt. I didn't feel like being restricted around my belly today.

I realized somethig. Why am I meeting Izzy at a cafe instead of school?

"Want me to drive you?" Liam asked, his voice still thick with sleep. It was sexy as hell.

"Nope. I can manage. Love you."

"Love you a whole lot more." I smiled and walked to my new green mustang. This man bought me a car! How did I manage to get the perfect guy?

I arrived at the cafe and saw Izzy literally bouncing from excitement. What's up with her?

"Hey Ollie!" She ran up and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" She completely ignored my question because her eyes were as big as saucers and she was staring at my engagement ring.

"HE PROPOSED?!" A few heads turned to us because Izzy screamed really loudly.

"Shh, yes and he bought me a car!" I walked outside and showed her my new car. Now it was my turn to have bug eyes. Why does Izzy's stomack look bloated and is that a diamond ring on her ring finger???

"Izzy, why do you have a giant rock on your hand?!" A slow grin spread across her face.

"He proposed this morning. That's why I'm not in school right now. Plus, I didn't feel well."

"Is it because maybe you are pregnant too?" She smiled at me sheepishly.

"Is it obvious? He still doesn't know." I grinned. This is why me and Izzy have always been best friends. She falls in love with my fiancee's best friend and she gets pregnant 5 months after me. QUite cliche and crazy, right?

"This is so crazy! I'm so happy for you!" At that moment, my phone rang. I pulled it out and read the text message.

'I'm coming for you soon. Then you wont be forced to marry that douche. Luv yu.'

            -Unknown

What the heck? First, I feel like I'm being watched and now he says he loves me? I hate to say it, but I might have to go to Liam and tell him about this message. I hate to see Liam mad, but I don't like this at all.