Chapter 13

"Where am I?"

"With me, love. Did you miss me?"

"Who are you and where is Liam?"

"I'm the love of your life and the sh*thead is over there." I looked over and saw a body that was bloody and mutilated. Liam. I felt sick and emptied my stomach contents on the floor.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You are! You just killed the father of my baby and the love of my life! I dont love you! What made you think that? You're sick!" I felt the sting on my cheek. He slapped me.

"You b*tch. I have been nothing, but nice to you. I love you and this is how you treat me? I saved you from him and you call me sick. He brainwashed you!"

"Nice? I'm taped to a chair. You killed my fiancee and you expect me to love you? I'd rather die."

"Your wish is my command." He pulled out a gun and aimed it at my stomach. You will die, but I want you to know that you just murdered your child as well.

BANG!

Searing pain ran through my stomach and warm liquid was running down my legs.

"Now, since "the love of your life' as you call him is dead and your child is dead. It's your turn." He aimed the gun straight between my eyes and..

BANG!

My eyes shot open and I flew up. For once, I didnt need help getting up in bed. A puddle of sweat had settled underneath me and I felt Liam shoot up next to me.

"What's wrong?" I started crying hysterically and Liam hugged me.

"Shh. Shh. Its okay baby." Liam whispered in my ears as i eventually calmed down.

"Baby, what happened?"

"I'm so sorry. it was my fault. he got you, then our baby. Then me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I started crying again.

"Don't apologize, baby. I don't want you to be scared. It hurts me to see you like this. What do you you want me to do?"

"Just don't let him get to me."

"Never." I looked into Liam's eyes and saw the truth in his eyes. I also saw the raw burning anger.

Liam placed his lips on mine and I forgot about how scared I was and melted into his kiss. I felt warm inside and knew that no matter what happened, Liam would protect me.

I snuggled against Liam and listened to his rythmic beating. I soon drifted off into sleep.

"Olive, baby wake up." I felt someone shaking my shoulders gently. From the sparks I felt where I was being touched, I knew Liam was trying to wake me up.

"Babe, if you plan on having more kids with me I suggest you let my shoulder go." The shaking stopped abruptly.

"Oh, threatening the family jewels now? Nice." Of course Devon was here.

"Devon, shut up. I can rip your balls off too."

"Whoa, no need to go angry preggo lady on me, sorry."

"Uggh, thanks alot. Now I cant go back to sleep." Liam helped me sit up in the bed and kissed my forehead. For some reason, my stomach was already huge as if I was 8 months pregnant and I was barely 6 months.

"Babe, you need to go to school." The dread set in. I had that feeling at school and now I have to go back.

"Me and Dev coming to see you and Izzy at lunch today. Izzy is staying with you all day and I will be texting you all day to check up."