Part 3 The Race Is On !

The next day.
[At Silverheart's house]
Queen woke up early with her grandfather today. After having a nice breakfast with him, Queen starts to think about the next treasure that she would like to have.
When she opened the door, an advanced notice dropped down. She picked it up and starts reading it.
------------------------------------------------------
I'll pick you up at four today. I've planned a special trip for our treasure today.
                                      -----Sincerely,
                                     Kaitou Joker.
------------------------------------------------------
Just then, Silverheart came out.
"Queen, I have to tell you about that..."*saw the advanced notice*"Eh? Where did that come from?"

"Oh, this? It dropped down when I opened the door. It's from Joker."

"Joker? Why is he sending you an advanced notice?"

"He says that he planned a 'special trip' to steal a treasure and this is his invitation, I think???"

"Huh. I was going to tell you that I have some important tasks to do this evening, so I was worried about leaving you home alone. Well, at least you could go with Joker."

"Ok, he says that he'll pick me up at four, so I guess I'll have to wait."

"I see, I'll be leaving around three to get my things ready. So, you make sure you're safe, ok?"

"Ok, grandpa."
Queen:*Hmmm... What could the treasure be this time?*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[At the living room]
Silverheart is in his bedroom while Queen and Roko are having a conversation.
"Here you go, Roko." Queen hands Roko a sweet corn."Wow! Sweet corn! Thank you Queen!"
Roko starts to dig in.
"Roko, grandpa says he has his tasks to do this evening so that he will be leaving around three. But don't worry, we still got things to do."

"Huh? But you haven't sent any advanced notice out today, have you?"

"Yeah, but Joker invited me to go steal a treasure with him today. So are you coming Roko?"

"Of course I am going!"

"Great then!"

"But Queen... ..."

"Yes?"

"Isn't it kinda strange that Joker just send you an advanced notice instead of telling you by himself that he needs your help on stealing the treasure???"

"Huh? You're right, Roko. It's the first time he ever invite me by using an advanced notice." Now she realized.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[At 4.00 p.m.]
Queen and Roko are waiting for Joker. Then, the bell rang. Queen heads to the door and opens it.

Joker:"Hey, Queen. Ready for the treasure?"

"Yup. But what's the treasure this time, Joker?"

"It's The Golden Angel of Happiness. It's going to be displayed at Mr. Kaneari's Golden Express. Come on, and I'll need Roko's help too."

"Great."

Then they all get into Sky Joker. "Hey, Queen. You find that Mr. Kaneari is quite funny that most of the treasures he displayed are made of gold?"

"Eh heh! You're right! Besides, he can't even catch us every time we came for the treasure."

"Ha ha ha..."

Their journey then begins with laughter.