Part 17 Regrets

Shing!!!

Something had been cut into half. Clang!!! Queen drops her sword.
"Uhh... ... ... ..." feeling the dizziness in her head, Queen lost her balance and her head knocks right into Joker's chest.

Joker holds her when she's lying in his chest and lead her to the ground."Fu fu... Queen, are you ok?"

"Wh-what? What happened?" Queen opens her eyelids and the person she sees is Joker.

"Thank goodness you're alright!" Joker hugs her tighter. In the other hand, Shadow, who is watching them the whole time is annoyed for not getting what he wanted to see.

"Tch! Thought that it's going to end him up with the pain of my darkness. Welp, I guess I'll have to do it myself..." Shadow mumbles to himself.

"Joker! Be ready for your real pain from my darkness!"
Shadow points his bloody rain at the walls of the ruins near them. Then he shots the wall of the ruins down,"Ha ha ha ha ha... ... Now that will do it! Say goodbye, Joker!"

Queen saw the wall is falling down when Joker is still hugging her. She knows that Joker will be squished dead by the heavy wall if he's still sitting here.
"Joker, look out!"

"Queen?!"

Queen switches their places and she pushes Joker as hard as she can, sending Joker flying out and hitting the ground.
Queen*thinking*:Joker, this is what I can do to help you... ...

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!"

"Queen! No! Queen!!!"

In the blink of an eye, Queen was squished by the collapsed wall that caused by Shadow. This time, real blood oozes out from her.
"No! Queen!!!!!"

"Tch! How can that still not get Joker? Well, at least it's going to make him suffer to see Queen like that, so... ... I won!!! Aha ha ha ha ha...  ..." Shadow turns away, ready to leave Joker and Queen alone.

Something else that smells good is attracting Shadow. Shadow*thinking*:Huh? What's that smell? Is it... ... apple pie?"

Shadow turns around and sees an apple pie served on a table. He can't resist the temptation of the pie's sweet aroma, so he runs up to the table. 

"It's so delicious-looking! I guess no one will mind if I take a bite, right?" Shadow starts digging in.

Joker, in the other hand, saw Queen being squished by the collapsed wall, runs towards Queen.
"No, Queen, no, this can't be... ..." he mumbles down his breath.

Joker starts pushing all the parts of the wall on Queen off her until he sees her body, lying unconsciously on the ground with blood stained on her face and her cape.
"Queen??? Queen! No, no, no, this can't be... ... Queen!!!"

Joker holds Queen up and pulls her into his chest." No... ... Queen, I'm so sorry... ..."

Joker*thinking*:Is Shadow eating the apple pie now?
He turns his head and sees Shadow digging into the pie.
"Well then... ..." Joker snaps his fingers,"Hachi, bring Shadow to Sky Joker."

"Yes, Joker-san!"

"What? Do you think Hachi can take me there?"

"What? You don't think so, Shadow?"

Thud!

Suddenly, Shadow feels his head heavy and starts to sleep on the table."Yeah, Hachi, just take that fool back, lock him in the storeroom where you keep your cleaning utensils!"

"Yes, Joker-san!"

Hachi wrapped Shadow with the cloth of the table and uses balloon gum to fly him back to Sky Joker.