Part 13 Proposal or Prank?

Joker have sent Queen back to her home. Meanwhile, Silverheart has arrived as well. He hugged Queen when he saw her,"Hello, Queen! Have you been a good girl?"

"Grandpa! I'm not a child anymore!"

"Ha ha... but you always are to me. Now, here's the strawberry birthday cake you wanted every year."

"Wow~ More strawberries~" Queen says while her eyes glimmers at the cake.

Joker and Silverheart laughed at her look. "Now, let's get in the house. By the way, I have invited Spade over too."

Joker*thinking*:Oh, so Spade is coming too, eh?

Just then, someone behind Joker says:"Yup, I sure am invited!"

Joker jumped at the sound behind him and says:"Spade!!! How many times have I told you not to come out of nowhere???!!"

"Well, I've been standing behind you all for a long time, so it's not my fault for coming out of nowhere, right?"

"... ... ... ..."

"Well, I'm just better than you, so you'll just have to accept and admit it."

"Spade! You--"

"Oh, we're going in now, come on Joker," says Spade while he grabs Queen's hand and walks into the house. When they are in the house, Spade just shut the door right into Joker's face.

Joker, still standing outside, is clenching his fist and gritting his teeth."Spade, don't try to touch MY QUEEN!" he says to himself.

"Spade, don't try to touch MY QUEEN!" he says to himself

Later, in the house. They all sit around the table."Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to Queen~ Happy Birthday to you~"

"Yeah~~ Now make your wish Queen!"

Queen wishing: I wish to eat strawberries everyday!

After her wish, they eat the cake together."Mmm~ this one is so yummy, grandpa! Can you buy me the same one every year?"

"Ha ha ha... Queen, don't you realize that this is the same cake I buy for you every year?"

"Is it?"

"Well, anyway, here, this is a present I bought for you. I knew you love to eat them very much."Silverheart hands her a pack of strawberries.

"Wow! Strawberries! Thank you very much grandpa !!!"

"And this is for you Queen, I made it myself."Joker hands her a little doll that fits her hand. It's the doll that has his figures.

"Wow, you can make this yourself? It's really nice. I don't know boys can do arts and crafts things."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Heh heh..."Queen giggled.

"... ... ... ... I-I think I need to go to the toilet for a while, please excuse me..."Spade dashed into the toilet.