Part 20 Choose me!

The next day, Queen saw something sticking to her window after breakfast. Two advanced notices, one signed Joker and another signed Spade. She flustered after reading those notices.

At 12.00 p.m. the door knocked and she opened it. There they are, standing before the door.

"So, have you made your mind, Queen?" Spade grins.

"I hope it's me,"Joker mutters.

"Umm... why don't you two come in?"

"Huh?"

"Ok???"

They followed her in as Queen sighs and admit to herself, *thinking* it's time I be honest to myself.

They sit on the couch. Spade knocks out the silence by asking,"So who do you choose?"

"... ... ... ..."

Queen knows that their game is coming to an end. But she's going to be a cliffhanger for a while.

"Well, why don't you both stand side by side? Then I'll choose any of you, so if you feel something behind yourself, that might be me. Close your eyes, no peeping."

"Ok then, Joker, our game is coming to an end!"

"Alright then!"

The both of them standing side by side, and closed their eyes.

"Heh heh... ..." Queen giggled to herself, she turns around and said to Hosshi and Roko quietly,"Hosshi, please help me out for a while. You too, Roko. You know what to do."

Joker is the first to feel someone hugging him from the back. "Huh? Is that you, Queen?"

As he touches the feel around his neck, it suddenly yells out :"Hosshi!!"

"What???!!" Joker open his eyes and sees Hosshi. "Arrggghhhh!!! Get off me, pseudo cat!!!" He yells and throws Hosshi away. "Hooooooooossssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" It says as it was being thrown.

"Ha ha, Joker! There's someone hugging me too, bet I win this round!" But as he touches it, it feels furry. "No, I'm not Queen!"

"What? R-roko??!"

"Ha ha! Queen is just joking with you guys! Now, Queen, you should tell your true feelings to them! Choose!" Roko wags its tail as he runs back to Queen.

"Alright the both of you, turn back again!"

The both of them did as they were told. This time, with their eyes closed again, the both of them felt someone hugging them from the back again. What is Queen up to this time?

Spade says,"Hah! See, Joker? I'm sure she choses me!"

Joker*thinking*: Well, I guess that's it. Even if she choose him, I'll be happy for them though...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[At top of the Eiffel tower, Paris.]
On the starry night, Queen looks down at the treasure they stole just now.

Queen*thinking*:Such a beautiful crystal, I wonder how pretty can it be in the sky.

"Here's your dessert, Queen!"

"Thanks!" Queen turns her head around, she takes the plate of strawberry cake from him and sits beside him.

"You should know, even if the sky looks so beautiful, it's never as beautiful as you, Queen."

"Thanks." She blushed and starts eating her strawberry cake.

"Here, you can have my strawberry," he picks the strawberry from the icing of the cake, and send it into her mouth.

"Mmm! Delish!" She smiled and enjoy eating it.

"There is something even more sweet and I wanted to give you,"

"Hmm?"

As she turns around, her lips happened to be meeting his. She would usually scream his name out loud, but this time, she enjoyed kissing him.

As they break apart," Thank you."

"I love you, Queen."

"I love you too, Joker."

The both of them gaze up into the starry night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Paused)
"Hello there, I am Silverheart, also known as the Silver magician! I'm sure all of you wanted to know the true story of how Queen chooses Joker, right? Well then..."

(Replays the whole story)
"Hah! See, Joker? I'm sure she choses me!"

As he turns around, Spade saw the one who is hugging him is--- "Hachi!!!???"

"I'm sorry, Spade-san. But Queen-san told me to."

Joker*thinking as he heard everything* : What? So that means...

He turns around and hugs her. He had never thought that Queen would have chosen him for all he had done to her. Just as he is about to say something, "Bang!"

"Joker-san!!! Your Sky Joker!!!" Hachi sc
(Paused)
"See? That's how the real story went!"

Reader A :"But weren't you supposed to explain things about formulas? Why are you explaining this?"

Reader B :"Yeah, we could've guess it."

"Err... back to their story, bye!" Runs away...

(Plays)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you ever see a pair of kaitous running on roofs, you should know who are they. The cute and sweet pair, who can get into their way? You might be sweetened to death by them before you can catch them.

The end.