Part 15 Reality from his Déjà vu

After Queen left, Joker remained silence for a while, then he calls out for Spade.
"See, Joker, I told you, you hurted her so-," Joker opens the door near them."Wait, what are you---" Joker kicks Spade out from there.
"Dooooooiiinnnnnngggg???????!!!!!!"

Joker closed the door and he get back to his bedroom. After all that happened, Joker was locking himself up in his room. He regretted for what he had done, but he don't know what to do now. Joker*thinking*:Am I going to wait for her like this? I'm really sorry Queen, if only I had told you earlier...

He haven't eaten anything since he locked himself in his bedroom, Hachi was worried about his health and prepared his favorite curry for him.
"Joker-san, are you alright? Do you mind if I come in for a sec?"

(Silence... ...)

"Joker-san? I've brought you curry, so is it ok if I come in?"

(Silence remain... ...)

"I'll come in now, Joker-san." Hachi opens the door. It's dark in the room, but Hachi can sees that Joker is lying on his bed, he's clutching a doll that has Queen's figure on it. Hachi*thinking*: Guess he must've made it himself.

Silently, he put the plate on the desk and go out of his room. Hachi*thinking*:I hope Joker-san can get better soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Joker*thinking*:What? Where's this place? It's dark here... ...
He wanders around, it's dark, cold, but it doesn't seem to be a room. There's no door or window.
"Is there anyone here?" Joker shouted, but there's no response. There's a sound of footsteps walking around, Joker turns his head towards it and sees something white in front of him.

"Is that...?"
Curious about the white thing in front of him, he walks up towards it.

"Queen... ... ... ...?" He saw Queen standing there, her back facing him.

"Um, Queen, I-I'm so sorry, I should've-" before Joker can finish his words, Queen runs away without looking back at him.

"No! Wait, please! Queen!!!" Joker catches up with her.

Queen suddenly stops, so do Joker. "Queen, I-"

Bang!

"What? No! Queen!!!" Queen fall down, she had been shot by a bullet, blood spurts out from her. "Queen!!!" Joker tries to get nearer to her, but he failed because there's a strong pull from his back that prevented him to go any further.

"Wha-what??! What's going on??!!!"

The strong force pulled him and all he can see is he's being pulled away and unable to reach Queen.
"No!! Queen!!!!!"
Then his surroundings have become black again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Queen!!!" Joker screamed loudly. Then he's breathing heavily.

"Joker-san! What happened to you?" Hachi rushes into his bedroom and sees him wide awake.

"I-it's... just a dream?"

"Oh, you had nightmare, Joker-san."

Joker*thinking*:Just... ... a dream... ... Queen... ...
Joker wipes the sweat on his forehead.

"Joker-san, are you alright? You looked pale."

"I'm fine, Hachi."

"Joker-san, there's something really bad going on." Hachi then gives him an advanced notice.

"N-no... ... It can't be... ..." Joker reads the advanced notice. His hands trembled with fear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tonight at eleven, meet me at the northwest of the legendary Tenkano ruins if you want to meet your Queen.
                              -----Shadow Joker
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"This is really bad, Queen was captured by Shadow... ... Hachi, let's prepare things at once! That Shadow must have something fishy going on."

"Yes, Joker-san!"

Joker*thinking*:Queen please be alright...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[At the northwest of the legendary Tenkano ruins]
It's almost half past eleven, Shadow was waiting impatiently for Joker.

Shadow*thinking*:Tch! How long is it going to take Joker to appear? I thought he's never been late before. Wait, is it because Queen is not the perfect bait? Tch! I should've thought about that!!!

Shadow tapped his umbrella impatiently at his shoulder.

"Tch. Joker!!! If you're not appearing then I'll execute your Queen at once!!!" Shadow yelled.

"Well, I think you must go past me before you can get Queen." Shadow turns his head around, Joker is finally there.

"Tch. Now you appear!"

"Where is Queen?"

"Hmph! Don't be so impatient, your Queen is right over here. Queen! Come and meet Joker!!!" Shadow yelled and walked into the shadow of the ruins.

"Queen!!!"

Queen come out of  nowhere and just walk in between the both of them, her back facing Joker.

"Queen... ... ... ...?"

Joker finally speaks up to her. "Um, Queen, I-I'm sorry, I should've-" before Joker can finish his words, Queen runs away without looking back at him.

"No! Wait, please! Queen!!!" Joker catches up with her.

Queen suddenly stops, so do Joker."Queen, I-"

Bang!

"What? No! Queen!!!"Queen fall down, she had been shot down by a bullet, blood spurts out from her. "Queen!!!" Joker screamed. Joker runs towards Queen but then he suddenly stop.

Joker *thinking*:Wait, what is this? Is this some kind of déjà vu??? Queen was shot... ... but I don't know who shot her in the dream... ... the only people here to shot her is..."Shadow," Joker hides his shocked face and turn it into anger. "You're going to pay for it... ... You killed Queen, although I am a phantom thief, I should never kill anyone, you, you are trying to challenge me... ..."

Joker takes out his playing cards, ready to fire at Shadow. But instead of ready to dodge, Shadow just laughed evily. "Joker, ha ha ha... You're not such a stupid person, are you? I'm so disappointed to see that the person I wanted to challenge was a fool... ..."

"What do you mean, Shadow?"

"Ha ha ha... ... As I said, I am the shadow that paints over the light, so I'm going to watch the both of you in a fight. So, you will now feel the pain of my darkness!!!"

"What?" Joker then realized: The person he is going to fight today is Queen! This is a trap!

"That's impossible... ... Queen!" Joker turns back to Queen, but then finds that Queen isn't lying on the ground anyone. The first thing that approach him is Queen's sword. She points her sword at him, but Shadow just says,"Ready to fight, Joker? This is going to be fascinating!!!"

"Queen, what happened to you?"

"... ... ... ..."

Joker*thinking*:Wait, what is that thing on her forehead? He realized that it is a red gem that was made into a head accessory.
Joker:"So, that means... "