Part 6 Wait, what?!

[At Sky Joker]
"Phew, that was a close one." Joker sighed with relief. "Now, how should we share this treasure?"

The treasure ----- The Golden Angel of Happiness, actually have two statues of a boy and a girl. The boy statue holds a horn, while the girl statue holds a harp.

Joker is thinking something about the treasure: These two golden statues do look like they'll bring happiness. But why does the name is only called as "angel" instead of "angels" ? Since there's two of them then it should be plural and be called as "angels", right?... ... Maybe Mr. Kaneari's not good in English? Nah, I don't have to mind that. Well, since it's a treasure that come in pair, then I'll take the boy statue and Queen can have the girl one. If we'll be sharing happiness together, how great will that be... ... Wait, what am I thinking???!!!!
Then he suddenly blushed at that thought. Queen turns and saw him blushing.
"Joker?? Hello???"

"What? Oh, nothing Queen. W-what is that - I mean, yes?"

"Are you ok? Well, grandpa called me and he says he wants to see you for a moment."

"Oh." Joker takes the phone from Queen and saw Silverheart. "Hello, master! How are you?"

"Oh, Joker. I'm doing fine here. I need you to take care of Queen while I'm gone. Because you see, I have an urgent matter to deal with now and I'm not sure until when can I get back. So, Queen, you'll be living with Joker several days until I get back home, ok?"

"Wait, what? With him?! But grandpa... ..."

"Queen, I'm insecure when you're at home alone. So, I think it's better to have Joker looking after you, alright?"

"But gran--"

"Be a good girl, Queen, ok? I have important things to do now and I'll see you in several days later. Ok? Goodbye, Queen. Joker, you'll look after her. Bye now."

"Grandpa!" Queen shouted. But it's too late, Silverheart has ended their call.

"What is granpa's matter that keep him so busy?" Queen sighs, her eyes met Joker's.

Joker:" Um, the treasure?"

"Yup, how are we going to share it?"

"You can choose which statue you want. I think these two looks like dolls."

"Heh heh. But it's cute, isn't it?"

"So, you guys have went to steal these statues just now?"
This voice... ...
"Spade!!! Don't come around and scare us without a sound!!!" Joker and Queen said that at the same time and look at each other. Both thinking: No seriously??? Then the both of them turn to face Spade.

Joker *thinking* : What is that he wants now?! Is he trying to steal the "treasure" ??! No way, not even in a million years!

Spade stands there, a grin spread across his face.