Part 5 Perfect Timing

"It's evening now, I think everyone has gone to the dinning car to have their evening tea. So now's the best time to grab that treasure."

"Yes, Joker. Roko, remember, when I slash my sword onto the display case, you'll use your super sonic howl to crash the glass of the case into pieces. Then Joker go to grab the treasure. Got it?"

"Ruff! Yes, got it, Queen."

They all go to the third car.

"Looks like the coast is clear." said Queen. Clang!!! She used her sword and cut the display case into two. "Roko, now!"
Roko uses its howl and break the glass of the display case into pieces. Ring~~~!!! The alarm of the car has start to ring. The laser lines then appeared and the doors began to move into the center of the car. But Queen and Roko are not harmed, because the glass that was broken by Roko's super sonic howl had shattered to the ground and reflected the laser lines to the device that produces them and cause them to damage themselves.
"My turn!" said Joker. He throws two cards right into two edges of a door and causes it to bomb.
"Oh, no! Queen, watch out!" Roko exclaimed. "Wha-" before she could finish, she realized a laser line is not damaged and the device dropped. When the line is about to hit Queen,"No! Queen!!! Roko, handle this!" Joker throw the treasure at Roko and then leap to the side where Queen is. Quickly, he takes out a card with one hand while the other hugged Queen. He uses the card and slices the device into half, then the laser line goes off. "Queen, are you ok? Queen?"

Queen, still stunned at Joker's reaction, is blushing like mad. Thinking: What is he doing ???!!! "Err... Joker? You can let go of me now. You ...... know??" said Queen, still blushing. Then, Joker, realizing what he's doing, also blushed a little. "Err... heh heh. Sorry?"
"No, it's ok. Thanks for saving me... ..."

"Queen, I think Mr. Kaneari's coming! We have to out of here quick!"

"Leave that to me Roko. Now, let us get to the roof of the express so we can get into Sky Joker."
With that, Joker called Hachi immediately. When they all get to the roof, the Sky Joker is above them already.

"Joker-san! Queen-san! Grab on tight to the ladder!" said Hachi. "Perfect timing, Hachi!" They all get into Sky Joker and leave Mr. Kaneari's express there.