Part 4 Planning

[At Sky Joker]
From Sky Joker, they can see Mr. Kaneari's Golden Express down them.
"Queen, look, the express is down there. Let's just get in from the baggage car of the express. I think no one will be there since it's full of their baggage."

"Which one is the baggage car?"

"The seventh one."

"Ok then. Roko, hold tight. We're jumping there."

"Yes Queen!"

With a smooth landing, they got into the express through an open sun-roof of the baggage car.

"Nice landing, Queen!"

"Thanks, Joker. Now, where did Mr. Kaneari display the Golden Angel of Happiness?"

"He'd probably would display it somewhere where everyone can see it as he likes to show off. Can't be somewhere like here at this baggage car nor the locomotive. But maybe somewhere like the dining car?"

"Good thinking Joker. It's like showing off is always his business. Perhaps he'd show everyone at the business car?"

"Maybe. But, it's a good thing that I've sent Hachi to search for the treasure before the express is leaving. So, all we need is to ask if Hachi knows where the treasure is."

"Heh. You always have a plan, Joker."

Then, Joker called Hachi using his watch. "Hachi, you found the treasure yet?"

"Joker-san, I've found it. It's being displayed at the business car, the third car of the express."

"Good job, Hachi. Queen, now we get to grab it. What about we sneak into there by disguising ourselves as Mr. Kaneari and his assistant?"

"Joker-san, please let me finish my words. The treasure is --"

But Joker is still busy discussing plans with Queen that he totally ignored him.So is... Queen.
"But wouldn't that be obvious if the both of them suddenly get back there and found someone disguised as themselves?"

"You're right. Then how about ---"

"Joker-san!!! Are you even listening to me??! Queen-san, please listen to me first!!"

Joker and Queen startled at Hachi's shout and said:" Oops! Sorry Hachi!"

"Joker-san, Mr. Kaneari said something about the security systems he installed for this express. I heard him saying that the car that displayed the treasure has installed special doors that connected the aisle to the second and the fourth car can move to the center of the car, and that's where the treasure was being displayed. That can squash a person into juice! Besides, the surrounding of the treasure has installed laser lines that whoever touch it can be killed easily. The main thing that alarm the security systems of that car is if someone else touched the glass of the display treasure, the alarm will ring and the systems will be working. Joker-san, you'll have to be careful about thise things. These are all I've heard from Mr. Kaneari."

"Ok, good job, and thanks, Hachi."

"Welcome, Joker-san."

After a while of discussions, Joker, Queen and Roko are ready to grab the treasure.