Part 9 A Morning At Paris

Finally, Spade send Queen back to Sky Joker. "Thanks for the dinner, Spade. And I think you better go and have some rest."

"Ok, thanks, Queen."

After Spade left, Joker called Queen and tell her about the treasure he wants to steal.
"It's located in a museum in Paris, I think it's quite a valuable treasure."

"I want that too, I hope we don't have to stumble upon Viridian, Joker."

"We'll steal that tomorrow. You'll go and have some rest first. I'll fly the Sky Joker to France."

"Ok."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ In a room where Queen and Roko will be sleeping ]
"Roko, we'll be stealing the Crystal of Roses tomorrow."

"Really? You mean the crystal that looks like a rose that they have found in France?"

"Yes, that one! I can't wait to get it!"

"Well, we'll get more rest now. All for tomorrow's heist!" Roko barked several times happily.

The both of them sleep sweet and soundly, dreaming about the precious treasure they're going to steal tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The second day.
[Above Paris, France]
Queen and Roko wake up in the warm sunshine, then decide to see Joker.
"Queen-san, you're awake with Mr. Roko. Oh, yes. Joker-san reminded me to go and buy this for you." Hachi holds up a plate of strawberry crepe. "He says you'll eat this as breakfast."

"Thank you Hachi. But where's Joker?"

"Oh, he's at his room. He said that I'll go and tell him when you have finished eating your crepe. And I almost forgot, these sweet corns are for Mr. Roko."

"Wow! Sweet corn! Thank you very much, Hachi!"

After they have their breakfast, Hachi went to tell Joker they're done.
"Oh, you have done eating, Queen. Now let's go."

"E-eh? Go where?"

"To the stores in Paris. Because I've just remember you haven't bring any of your own clothes."

"Ok, then."

"Hachi, you'll take care of the Sky Joker and Roko until Queen and I get back, ok?"

"Yes, Joker-san!"

"Queen, I think you'll have to use image gum to disguise your own clothes first." Joker hands her some image gum.

"Sure thing, thanks, Joker."

After disguising herself, Joker bring her to one of the stores in Paris.

[At the store]
"Queen, you just go and choose several clothes you want. I'll come back to pick you up."

"Ok then, thanks, by the way."

"No problem."

While Queen is choosing some clothes, she saw someone heading towards somewhere out the shop.Viridian. Queen: He couldn't possibly saw Joker, could he? But he was heading where Joker headed just now. Is Joker going to be alright?

Worried by the thought, Queen get out of the store and catch up to Viridian. While stalking him, she keeps on praying: Joker please be alright, please be alright... ...

Until Viridian stop in front of a shop, Queen saw Joker is in the shop. Queen*thinking*: Darn! No good! Joker can't you see Viridian is outside the shop??!

Then, Joker turned around and  Viridian walk into the shop at the same time. But they just walk pass each other without realizing each other. Joker walked out there without Viridian knowing. Queen sighed out with relief.

When Joker turn into a corner after leaving the shop, he saw Queen there. "Queen? What are you doing here? Have you done choosing your own clothes?"

"Shh! Joker, didn't you realized Viridian walk into the shop you just left? I was worried that you might be found out by Viridian, so I stalked him and saw he's entering the same shop you were at just now."

"Oh. So that's Viridian?"

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know him after all he's been chasing you for a long time???!!"

"Well, actually, I remembered his look, but I forgot about his name."

"... ... ... ..." Queen is speechless when she heard that. "Seriously you don't??!"

"Heh heh. I guess so? Never mind, I'll be more careful when I'm around him. Then, I think you should go back choosing clothes for yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll go back shopping for clothes."

[Back at the store]
"I'll just buy these outfits then."

After buying some clothes, Joker is already outside the store waiting for Queen.
"Now let's go back and take Hachi and Roko out for a stroll."

"Since it's almost noon, we'll all have lunch together."

"Great then."