Part 8 Prank

[At the restaurant]
"That's all we need, thank you."

"Yes, sir."

Queen:"I can't wait to eat the strawberry shortcake!"

"Ha ha. You always do."

After a while, their food is served. Spade realized something else bad is going to happen. Queen saw his expression and ask:"What's wrong, Spade?"

"Nothing." Spade*thinking*:Why do I have a bad feeling about something else?

Shaking the thought in his mind, he starts eating his food. Suddenly, he spits the food out. Queen can only look at him and feeling disgust inside her herself. Queen*thinking*: How am I going to eat that cake when I saw such disgusting view in front of me??!

Spade mutters to himself :" What is that? I think something's wrong with the food."
"Excuse me, but I think there's something wrong with the food."

"I'm very sorry sir, I'll change a new plate of food for you immediately." the waiter rushes off after apologizing.

Spade doesn't feel well and excuses himself from the table and go to the toilet.

"Don't tell me that Joker's behind this." Spade mutters to himself.

From the kitchen, a white-haired waiter is grinning to himself. Yes, it is Joker who is behind this." My job here is done, I'll be leaving now, Spade." He whispers to himself.

When Spade gets back to the table, Queen has already finished her food. "Are you ok, Spade? You looked like you've ate something wrong."

"I'm fine, no worries." Spade says with a smile.

Queen *thinks*: I force myself to eat all my orders down without thinking of what you've done just now, Spade. Gross.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[At Sky Joker]
Joker is in his bedroom, writing a new advanced notice.
"Well, I'll go and steal this treasure with Queen tomorrow! I wonder when will she come back?"
He looks out of the window. Waiting for her.