Thank you!!!

All of us standing in a line horizontally...
Author :"Ready, guys? 3--- 2--- 1---!!!"

"Thank you for reading!!!"

Author :Thanks for the support and voting, readers. I really appreciate it very much. It's my very first fan fiction but I see I tried my best to share it with you all. I hope you all have enjoyed the story. *butler bows*

Well, I apologize for not updating for such a long time. But I hope you all could forgive me on that. 😅

I'm doing a special chapter, and that is, readers, you may ask questions by commenting in the comments below. And I'll answer your questions, you can ask the questions like "how does Hachi feels?", or "are you ok, Shadow?"

But if you have more than one question, please make another comment for it. So, one comment, one question, alright???

The closing date for this event will be at 7th of February 2018. So be quick, guys! I'm trying to do this to also ask for your opinions.

And... readers, I did say that I'm making something special for their chapter, right? Well, yes. Yes, I did. But Wattpad is not letting me to add those pictures right now, so don't worry, the pictures will be published in my another book, " Drawings for Kaitou Joker x Queen" well, the first two pictures are like, failure... But anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Au revoir!!! 😊😊😊

About the author
Likes to draw, sing, slay and many more... and avoid doing house chores although she's always the one to do it... ...