Part 16 Kiss or Kill?

Queen attacks Joker with her sword, Joker moves aside.
"Shadow! What did you do to Queen?"

"Moi?(Me?) I just used the same way how Professor Clover did to my sister. Since, I've felt the pain like this before, then I'm making you suffer from it too. Queen, execute this man at once!!!"

"No, Queen!"

Queen doesn't respond to any of them, but Joker can see the red light glowing in her eyes. Then, she began to attack Joker with her swift moves.

Queen does her moves very fast, luckily Joker can dodge some of them. Joker would have used his playing cards to stop her, but he didn't want to hurt her, so he only dodge her attacks. But Queen had sliced his coat and cape off.

"Queen!!! It's me!!! Can't you remember me??!!!" Joker shouted at her, hoping she'd get herself out of Shadow's control.

Queen have no respond, but she stopped for only a short while, after Shadow told her to keep on attacking Joker.

Actually, after Joker yelled at her, there's something else reminding her in her brain. Queen*thinking*: Wh-what's going on with me? I can't seem to control myself... Joker, please, help me... ... ... ... Please, just try to stop me... ... ... ...

Queen tried her best to control herself from attacking Joker, but Shadow's command is like the strongest thing that kept controlling her. She tried her best and also hope that she could try to tell Joker to dodge.

Shing! This time, she scratched his face, near his mark of his left eye. Oomph! Joker was hit down to the ground with a rough landing, then he realized his arm was bleeding, he grabs his arm and tries to get up.
"Queen... ..."

"... ... ... ..."

Then, Joker finds that Queen starts to cry, but she's standing very still and ready for the next move, tears just flow out of her eyes. Joker*thinking*:Queen! She must've still had her own memory...

"Queen!!! It's me, Joker!!!"

"Queen, EX-E-CUTE, THAT, MAN, AT ONCE!!!"

Queen*thinking*:No, it's the last move now... ... Joker, quickly run away!!! Quick!!! Please, this is the last move to kill you! Quickly run away, Joker, please... ... ... ...

Joker is already at the edge of the ruins, he gets up but he can barely run away, because Queen is right in front of him.

"There's nowhere to go now, Joker. So, I had painted my darkness over you, Joker! Aha ha ha ha ha... ... ... ..."

"No, Queen... ..." Joker looks at Queen, she's trying her very best to slow things down.

Queen*thinking*:Joker, please forgive me. I'm so sorry... ...

But out of sudden, Queen can just spill something out of her mouth, "Joker... ..."

Joker:"!"

"I'm... ... so... so...... sorry... ..."

"Queen..."

"P-please... ... stop... me..."

But Queen's move come up faster than she thought, her sword thrust the edge of his shirt and make him stuck onto the wall, he can't move away. If Queen turns her sword direction into Joker's body, he will be sliced into half.

Joker*thinking*:Queen... I think this is the only way I can do to save you...

Joker don't care if he's at the edge of his own dead, he pulls Queen's into him.

And... they kiss!!!

Queen*thinking*:???!!!!! Joker I'm telling you to run, not kiss!!!!!
Then her cheeks are as red as an apple.

But her hand pulls her sword out from the wall that she pinned Joker onto just now. Slowly, she raises her sword up to her head.

Shing!!!