Chapter 15 - Lesson

Laura's POV:

I wake up in a familiar place... Toru's place.

I can hear him slightly snoring beside me... I didn't think I would miss that, but I did.

Everything feels right again, although I'm not wearing any clothes right now.

I snuggle closer to him as he opens his eyes.

"Good morning" I smile at him.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He smirks.

"Really well, thanks to you..." I think about last night and blush.

He laughs and pulls me closer to kiss my temple.

Now I can look at the clock that's on his bedside table and oh god it's late.

"Shit, Shit, Shit..."I jump up and start looking for my clothes.

Toru looks confused.

"I have to be at work in 10 minutes, fuck." I explain a little.

"Are you sure?" He looks kinda sad.

"Yes I'm fucking sure, I'm never going to make it!" I pace up and down as I try to put on my dress.

Toru gets up and I can see he's only wearing boxers. "Here, let me help you." He zips my dress up and spins me around to kiss me.

I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know I really had fun last night." He says.

"Me too... but I really have to go now, I'm sorry... but uhm maybe you could give me a call sometime? You know ... just to..." I don't wanna finish that sentence.

He smirks. "I understand. Now go and have a good day." And with that I rush out the door.

I throw him a kiss before he closes the front door.

I can't believe I just hooked up with him.

...

Toru's POV:

As I enter the studio I realise the guys are all looking at me weirdly.

I give them a puzzled look. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"It was pretty obvious why we didn't see you last night at the after party. You seemed to be very busy with a certain Laura" Taka smiles.

I stay silent but I think the guys know because of my stupid grin.

"So are you guys back together now?" Tomoya questions.

"I don't know... we haven't talked about it." I truthfully answer. I don't wanna rush things with her this time around. 

She probably wants to take it slow too.

I'm just glad how things are turning out right now.

I'm going to have my girl back.

...

Lucy's POV:

I'm at the studio today because my boss wants me to help with some acoustic recordings of One Ok Rock's songs. 

I don't mind spending the day being close to Toru, so it's fine.

I'm walking down the hall when I overhear a conversation...

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" I can make out Toru's voice as I try to hide behind a door.

"It was pretty obvious why we didn't see you last night at the after party. You seemed to be very busy with a certain Laura" Taka speaks.

"So are you guys back together now?" Tomoya questions. That's enough, I'm going to be sick just thinking about my Toru with that bitch.

I thought I made it clear to her that Toru is mine.

Maybe I need to teach her another lesson...

...

Author's note: I'm so sorry the updates are slow, but I promise I haven't forgotten about the story :) Please let me know what you think about this chapter. Hope you have a good day :)