Chapter 21 - Idiots

Laura's POV:

Just finished a tiring night shoot. They're always hard, no one really wants to be there but we all know it has to get done, so that we can go home and sleep.

Sleep ... mhm... I could sleep for 24 hours straight right now...

I still need to prepare the looks for tomorrow though...

...

On my way home I stop at a coffee shop to get Toru and myself some coffee because he's probably only waking up when I get home... it's 10am.

God I'm so tired...

...

"Good morning baby" Toru greets me with a kiss and we hug for a second...

"Morning, I brought you coffee" I mumble into his shirt.

"Thanks, tough shift?" He asks.

"M-hm... I'm gonna go to bed now."

"Yeah, I was about to leave for the studio but I'll be back later."

I take off my shoes and head straight to bed.

...

As soon as I wake up my stomach grumbles... I feel like I'm starving so I make myself some rice with vegetables and put on friends... I love that show... makes me feel like all my friends are here... and that I actually have a lot of friends...

The first two seasons are probably my favorite.

After a while Toru comes home.

"Morning" I'm glad he's back, I'm desperate for some cuddles.

"Morning sleepyhead " He chuckles... He looks quite tired though.

Stretching my arms I motion for him to hug me and he just flops on top of me.

"God you're heavy" I groan.

He acts offended, "Are you saying I'm fat?!"

"I would never." I kiss the top of his head and we both laugh.

Sometimes I feel like sarcasm is the base of our relationship, he understands that ninety percent of what I'm saying is meant ironically... most people have a problem with that, but not Toru and I love him for that.

"Do you know that I love you?"

Toru looks up at me and smiles his cute smile, "Yeah and do you know that you have a double chin from this angle?" Wow.

I push him off of me and he lands on the floor. Not I'm actually pissed at him for that comment but I just wanna see how he reacts... I'm a little bitch sometimes I know.

I wanted to walk away but Toru grabs my arms and pulls me down onto him.

"You know you're an idiot sometimes?" I say while laying on top of him.

" I love you though " And with that he pulls my face closer to his and we kiss.

He may be an idiot but he's my idiot.

...

The end.