Fire - Aphmau

It was a pulchritudinous, clear morning when a girl with ebony black hair and caramel eyes aroused from a weird dream. As she got up, the girl aurally perceived auricularly discerned her name emanating from downstairs where her mom, Irene, and her dad, Shad, were working with the flowers. After I got changed into (above picture), I went downstairs to see her mom, with black hair and caramel brown eyes and slightly tan skin, in her white flowy shirt, blue jeans and brown flip flops; her dad, with ebony black hair and dark grey eyes and tan skin, in an ebony black shirt, jeans, shoes and jacket; and an abstruse woman in a weird clock. As the girl went past her, the person visually examined her and her eyes widened. She verbally expressed thanks to Irene and Shad, and left the shop. "Hey Aphmau dear can you do a distribution for me please?" Mom asked. "Ok mom" Aphmau verbalized and left with white and red roses, an hug from both her parents, and a piece of paper with the address on it.

As Aphmau was ambulating to the customers house, she saw a boy on top of another boy. "What an impuissant nerd you are, nerd!" The boy on top verbally expressed at the boy below him. "Stop it!" Aphmau shouted at the impudent boy, making him run away like a canine with his tail between his legs "Are you ok?" Aphmau asked the boy who had scratches and bruises.

"A-affirmative. Thank you ..." "My name is Aphmau, but you can call me Aph. What's your name?"
"Jin, thanks again Aph" Jin verbalized. He had ebony black hair and dark caramel eyes.

"I better go and deliver these so bye!" Aphmau verbally expressed, shouting the last word as she commenced to run. "Bye Aph!" Jin shouted back.

After she distributed the flowers to the address, Aphmau returned home and found a diminutive white box with fire details on her bed. She went over to it and opened it to find a note and a ring. Aphmau prehended the note and read:

Aphmau Phoenix
I optically discern you are bored when you are home and I am here to avail you. The ring contains the element of fire and once you put it on, you are able to control it, becoming the Elemental of Fire. Once you put the ring on, go in the direction of the setting sun and you will find a hut. Wait outside it and you will met the other Elementals.
From The Master.

Aphmau has heard stories of the Elementals and how they are feared by everyone in the country. She always wanted to be a Elemental so she put on the ring and two things transpired: the ring gained a gem that had a ombre effect from red to orange to yellow, and a blazing fire appeared around her. When the fire calmed down, Aphmau commenced to head west, in the direction of the setting sun.

While walking, she had hit a forest that was wild. She didn't know where to go but suddenly her ring lit up and sent out a string of fire in front of her. "Wow.." she verbalized quietly and followed the string until Aphmau hit a three-story hut and the string vanished. She waited outside to wait for everyone to come....
Hello everyone! This is my first book that I will be publishing when ever! Thank you for reading it. I know it's bad but I'm bad at English. So see you in the next chapter.